morning sloppy toppy😜pt4

Interview"

"How's things going between you and Shanty" Kayla asked writing inn a notebook"We gud gurl" I spoke brushing my waves"Can you stop brushing your hair for a min" i laughed at her getting irritated"mann i gotta be spinning" I said as i got up and walked out the interview room.I went upstairs too my room where my baby was at laying onn the bed playing with Oreo .  I laid my head onn her boobs and went too sleep like a baby.

                       * 3 hrs later *
Location: onn beverly road
Time : 4:30
Destination:main event
Mani grabbed da aux and started blasting "Pop Out". Shanty got all hyped along with Janaiya and they both started rapping well screaming the lyrics out while she was live on Instagram .

"WE POP OUT AT YO PARTY. IM WITH THE GANG. AND ITS GON BE A ROBBERY SO TUCK YO CHAIN. IM A KILLER GIRL IM SORRY BUT I CANT CHANGE. WE AINT AIMING AT YO BODY, SHOTS HIT YO BRAIN. WE CAME FROM POVERTY MANE WE AINT A HAVE A THANG.

" Mani and shanty yelled. I stopped at the red light and looked at em like they was crazy but then Josiah and I jus ended up laughing.That's wen shanty changed the song to " Said Sum Remix" I looked at kole and he busted out laughing. On the other hand,shanty over here rapping the shit as I jus looked at her "City Girls make 'em wish like Ray J"Let me talk to 'em" Tia spoke"All these niggas wanna fuck JT" she yelled snapping her fingers"They do""Hellcat, this a SRT""Skrrt, skrrt" kole snickered"Pull up, G-Wag' 63""Ow" meek flipped his imaginary weave"Make a 55 suck they teeth" she bucked at her phone 😭😭"Tsh" Josiah sneered as I shook my damn head unt ugh"He wana Minaj with a new body""They bet not tf want too tf" I said lookin at her "Ow" Janaiya AND mani YELLED"Man, you niggas can't fuck with me" she flipped her hair"u damn right they can't" i mumbled'"Cause I camе from the bottom""Yeah""From the fеds to the charter" she looked at her phone.

i lw had forgot she was still onn live"Yeah" mani said recording her"Broke bitches ain't sayin' a thing, period" her and mani both yelled"nahh don't be sayin that and change the damn song bruh." She looked at me and I busted out laughing before putting my eyes bacc on the rode and began driving again."baby u no fun" she laughed and looked at me 10 mins later we pulled up in the parking lot of main event and we got out.We was there for about 6 hrs and it was fun. Kayla  had came thru with the whole fam so basically we had rented out the whole building for the day .