twenty two

BETH QUINN

"i cant believe our little beth is all grown up" alex elmslie exclaimed as he, george and will all entered my apartment the following morning.

"not to be rude but what do you guys want?" i asked as they walked through the hallway, i was in the middle of getting ready to meet talia, gee, freya and mia who was meeting the girls for the first time.

"the wifi's gone out at my apartment, are we okay to upload our videos here?" will asked me as he pulled his laptop out.

"yeah, sure" i shrugged, walking into the kitchen to grab my spare key from the cupboard. "i'm going out soon so you'll have to let yourselves out, and please be gone by six because harry and i are coming back here"

"okay, beth" george sassily replied. "we get it, you wanna shag, we'll be gone"

"you're so annoying" i groaned as i made my way back into my bedroom to finish getting ready. all i had to do was pick an outfit now. i ended up deciding on a pale blue denim skirt and a white bodysuit along with my white high top converse and a black denim jacket.

"hey, i've not had a chance to catch up with you" will said as he approached my bedroom, i frowned as i realised we hadn't our usual gotten coffee or had our movie night in a while.

"i know, i'm sorry" i sighed as i walked towards the taller, brunette boy. "are you busy on tuesday?"

he shook his head. "do you wanna have a movie night? me, you and gee?"

"of course" i smiled, reminiscing on the times that we'd all stay up all night watching movies and eating junk food, then regretting it the next day.

"i'm really happy for you, beth" will said, sincerely. "harry's a great guy, and i know he'll treat you well, you two deserve this"

"thank you, will" i smiled as i wrapped my arms around him. "i'll never be able to thank you enough for everything you've done for me, i genuinely don't know where id be without you"

"oh, shut up, you" he laughed as we let go, he wore a massive smile on his face which matched mine.

i then had another knock at my door but when i opened it, it was mia, fully ready.

"hey, you ready to go?" she asked me with a smile. i was so glad i was becoming friends with mia, she was such a lovely girl.

"yeah, come on in, i just gotta grab my bag" i smiled as i walked her into the living room where the three boys were sat.

"guys, this is mia, mia that's george, that's alex and that big arsehole who's got his feet on my coffee table is will" i shot evils at will who quickly took his feet off.

"sorry beth- oh hi, i'm uh- i'm will" he stuttered as he made eye contact with mia and a soft blush took over her face as she waved to the brunette boy.

i suddenly had the urge to play match maker and get mia and will together as he obviously fancied her from the ten seconds he's known her.

"we're heading out so just let yourselves out and i'll get my spare key from you whenever" i told will as i grabbed my bag off the coffee table before sliding it onto my shoulder.

mia and i made our way downstairs and out to get an uber to meet everyone else at wagamama. 

after a very short ride, we paid and made our way out to see the three other girls stood outside, waiting for us. i smiled as i saw them, i hadn't spent time with them in so long.

"hey guys" i smiled, quickly embracing everyone. "this is mia"

mia smiled and said hi to everyone as they introduced themselves and we made our way inside and sat around a large table, ordering soft drinks.