you have a blankie

A/n: Help! I'm starting to have writer's block.

Do you guys have blankies?

I have one. It's pink with some flowers on them.     :D

IMAGINE
RANDOM
LIGHT FLUFF

_______

"Jennie!" You shout at the top of your lungs, furious.

Jennie comes running into your shared-bedroom -where you sat- and gazes at you concerningly and questioningly.

Jennie was busy folding your laundry and you so happen to find your blankie still in your bed and not in the fresh cleaned basket of clothes.

"What?"

You hold up your childhood blanket in rage. "You didn't wash it?"

Jennie shakes her head with a shrug. "I forgot. Sorry,"

She gives you a peck on the lips before taking the blankie out your hands. Jennie knew how much this blanket meant to you and when she means 'how much', she means a whole ton. Following her to the washer, she starts to speak.

"I don't get it. Why do you have this again?" Jennie breathes.

You gasp in disbelief. "It's my best friend."

Jennie eyes you, not wanting to take in your 'stupidity' any longer. "I'm serious Y/n. It's just a blanket."

"Jennie," You say sternly. "It's called my blankie and you should be lucky you're number one on my love list."

Jennie scoffs with a genuine smile. As much as she loves you, she found it quite annoying you carry that almost twenty-year-old blanket around 24/7.

You admired your blankie as much as you admired your parents. Everytime you've been angry or sad -before meeting the love of your life- you've always cuddled up with your blankie while tears soaked it. Your blankie has been with you through thick and thin and has seen you in your most vulnerable states.

Your parents barley had the time for you, so your time with your blankie were more exciting and comfy. You'd drag it along with you around your home and even sometimes wear it as a cape. The blanket had a special place in your heart because it's days with you were your most priceless days alongside with Jennie.

It's made you grown to realize your security and read people's emotions more clearly than before. It was, obviously, your best friend since childhood. No matter how hard or easy your day has been, you've always snuggled into your blankie each night.

Not going to lie, Jennie found it quite cute you slept with a blanket -or blankie, you called it. She loved how childish you are when you'd take your blankie out the dryer. She loved how comfy and soft you'd look when sleeping with it. She loved it with you in general. Jennie just didn't understand the connection between you and it.

One time -on one of your third dates- you finally brought her to your house. Informing her of your blankie, you open the door to your room with a smile.

"It's usually not this messy but-"

Jennie nods with a chuckle. "It's better than mine."

"Oh.. Well then I think yours is better." You start to flirt.

Smooth. Just smooth.

Jennie laughs lightly before taking a seat on the edge of your bed. "So you have a... blankie you call it?"

You nod happily while your eyes flickered right at it. Picking it up, you show to her in full display making her break into a giggle.

"It looks beautiful." She smiles, pulling you on your bed. "Like you."

You grin. "But you're more beautiful."

"That's impossible." Jennie lets your body rest up on top of her as she laid beneath you. "How about a movie?"

You lightly smile and nod. "Love to."

Quickly hoping off to fetch your computer, you glance at your blankie before shrugging. You didn't want to ruin the date with yourself snuggling with your blankie and not your future girlfriend.

"What movie?" You place the computer onto the sheets of your bed after getting underneath the covers with Jennie right beside you.

She shrugs after thinking silently. "I don't know? You can pick one."

You choose a random movie from your recommended segment and let Jennie's head land on your shoulder while your pillows supported to two to sit up and watch the movie.

Slowly catching each other's eyes, they flicker to each of your lips. Jennie starts to lean in, her gaze fluttering to your eyes and back at your lips.

You do the same, catching hers with a small nibble following, making her smile as she snakes her hand to your nape. Slightly tilting your head, your lips found a rhythm to sync.

Both your eyes closed, she slowly pulls away the cover and swiftly straddles herself on top of you -her lips still working it's magic. Jennie swipes the tip of her tongue against your now-plumped lips, gaining entrance for battle.

Tongues tying, her fingertips caressing your cheek, made you lose -sort of. An addicting flavor gave your taste buds an appeal causing your hands to land firmly on her waist.

Her tongue traveled every inch of your addicting taste, savoring as much as possible before pulling away for air -laying her forehead on yours.

"Crap." She mutters with a small giggle while you mirror it back.

"I don't usually do this on the third..." Jennie slowly pulls away from you, who was nodding understandingly.

During her shift in position, her foot swiftly kicks off your blanket making a gasp come from both your lips.

Jennie panics before hastily getting ahold of it with a whine. "Not the blankie!"

You smile with a slight laugh. Seeing her not getting annoyed that you had a blankie, -unlike the other girls you've dated- warmed your insides and made your heart skip beats.

Back to the present, Jennie smiles at nothing -thinking about you being bottled up with your blankie in your grasp.

"You are such a kid." She teases making you tsk with a smile.

"Not like you." You blow back.

She gasps dramatically playful, before hopping on your back. Jennie loves how observant you are. She always found a way around your blankie moments and snuggle times. And you saw in return always saw how desperate she was to be in your arms.

Though you loved your blankie so much, Jennie was always number one. Your blankie might've seen your sensitive moments but Jennie saw your vulnerable times and happy times.

Jennie saw every part of you and you love her for that. You saw every part of her and she also loves you for that.

"I love you." She whispers in your ear with a peck to your temple.

You smile and stop in your tracks to twist your neck, just enough to face the beauty. With a toothy smile you say affectionately,

"I love you too."