you like like her

A/n: This chapter might seem weird but I'm stating this first.

This is perfectly normal. They're becoming more curious about themselves and those around them noticing things (like they're parents kissing) and it's perfectly natural for them to try to act it out.

You'll know what I mean when you read.

FLUFF

_______

Remember how toddlers and the teachers would shut you up with bubbles? They'd yell 'Bubbles!' or 'Catch a bubble!' and then you would need to puff out your cheeks like you had just caught one. And then there was this saying, 'Don't pop my bubble.' for personal space.

Well, you were most of the time serious about this stuff. Your six-year-old self really thought your bubble would pop if you talked or someone touched you.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Your best friend pestered, jumping and circling around you.

"What?" You grumbled.

You didn't want to be at school right now. Your dad almost ate all your breakfast waffles in one bite and you left home hungry for food. Noting to never give dad your waffles again, Jisoo jumps in front of you.

"Y/n, remember that girl you said looked pretty?" She asks and gets a obvious nod from you.

"She said you looked pretty too!" Jisoo laughs happily, squealing here and there.

"Really?" You smile and joined Jisoo's little world, dancing and jumping in circles.

"I have another qeston!" Jisoo points a finger up.

"Stupid! It's question." You correct her as she nods in surprise.

"Anyway! If you were a boy, who would you date?" Jisoo waits for your answer, gazing at you impatiently.

"Doesn't dating have cooties?" You ask and receive a flick to the forehead. You quickly cover it up in case of another attack.

"My older sister said dating doesn't have cooties at all." Jisoo crosses her arms with a pout, recalling to yesterday night. "They always loud too, and it's getting annoying."

"So when people date, do they have to kiss like my mom and dad?"

You were almost brought in disgust. Just thinking of someone's crusty lips, sickened you. You needed confirmation. Jisoo places her index finger and thumb under her chin, thinking with furrowed brows.

"I think they do that when they have a ring around their finger. I saw my sister kiss her boy guy after she put on a ring." Jisoo nods, agreeing with her own statement and you seem to too.

"So when you wear a ring, you can kiss other people?"

Jisoo nods happily with her heart-like smile. "So who would it be?"

You scratch your neck, trying to pick one out of the three people in mind. This was a hard one.

Chaeyoung was always nice to you but everytime you would pull out a bag of mango, your mother packed for you, she would take them and not give it back. She was a little bit like a meanie to you, so not her.

Lisa was always funny and goofy but everytime when you tried to borrow a crayon from her, she would push you away making you land on the ground. She was a meanie to you too.

Jennie was always nice and goofy. She was even the girl that called you pretty. Everytime she would say hi to you, you would feel your stomach turn.

"Jennie."

"Her? That girl from your class?" Jisoo points behind you making you turn around to face the right person.