please give me upsies \_(^w^)_/

FLUFF
_______

You sit criss-crossed on the dance floor, your arms folded and the black hood over your face. You didn't want to be here, because you needed to be here.

You needed to support them, since their full comeback will be in release in a matter of weeks. You were paying attention, the key word; Were.

You were a bit bored at the moment, so you lift your hood to the crown of your head to see Jennie redoing her moves and looping her music once more.

"Baby Jennie." You speak through the lyrics.

Still maintaining the rhythm, Jennie replies. "Hm?"

"Aren't you hungry?" You quiz, your gaze focused on Jennie's firm face from the mirror's reflection.

Jennie shakes her head. "I'm alright-Damn it!" Jennie huffs, going back a few steps to perfect her choreo while the others continued mindlessly.

Hearing her tones of disappointment and expressions of rage, pinned your heart with knives. You knew how much Jennie's career means to her and you often despised the fact that Jennie couldn't even come home most of the time.

You felt like you no longer existed in her world, and you were starting to grow a little angry. But that still doesn't change how fatigued and drowsy Jennie always looked when you would lay eyes on her.

Coming up from behind, you let your arms wrap over her shoulders as she lets out a frustrated sigh through her nostrils.

"Baby." You drag the 'a', your lips brushing her ear lobe.

Jennie lets herself in, allowing her hands to softly grasp your forearm before twisting her body to hug yours.

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry." You whine, your fist filled with Jennie's shirt.

Jennie stays silent. There was completely nothing wrong with Jennie -well at least not out of the ordinary. Jennie was of course stressed of the ongoing comeback they are all preparing and she absolutely wanted to exceed as much as possible.

She tightens her hold on you, stuffing her ear into your chest where your calm heart thumped aloud for her. And you let her be.

Moments like these were always the memorable memories. Complete silence with each other's warmth, is more than enough to feel filled.

You knew how much hair-pulling this comeback was and it tore your heart to see Jennie like this -to see the girls like this. So sudden hugs from Jennie weren't so surprising, since it was obvious she just wants to cleanse her mind from all the music notes that were permanently imprinted her brain.

Jennie's ear listened carefully at your rapid-but-soothing thumps, her eyes closed to take in the sound. Your heart is so perfect that even Jennie finds it like a lullaby. She loves how spacious and sympathetic your embrace is.

It always holds the cure to prevent her head from exploding and she treasured that (you) the most. You were the only person that could keep her calm and she knew that.

Your heart beat makes it's thump against your rib cage, sending a pleasant sound to fill Jennie's ear.

Jennie calms, lifting her head to meet your sparkling eyes. "Let's go eat something."

Your eyes light up in the mention of approval. "Really?"

She smiles. "Really."

She pulls away to entwine both your hands in an unbreakable hold, before planting a kiss to your lips. Jennie softly admires you without realizing.