maybe not today

RANDOM

_______

With a groan, you basically threw yourself on your girlfriend's bed. You were annoyed and irritated from Jennie. Both of you went to the same university and are in different years. She was in her last year while you were right behind her. You were currently 'studying' with Jennie in her apartment.

"Jennie," You whine loudly and receive an unbothered hum. "Baby, baby girl, honey, darling, my love, future wife please give me some time."

Jennie smiles faintly at the pet names before it fades. "I can't."

"You can't? Or you don't want to?" You raise a brow and glance at her.

"I can't. I have an exam, remember?" She continues to jolt down notes after plugging in one of her ear pieces.

"Jennie," You get up from bed and make your way to her desk, where books and scattered papers were spread out. Wrapping your arms over her shoulders, you place your chin on her head.

"Jennie, this isn't a good sign."

"Why not?" She flips to the next page of her textbook.

"When was the last time you ate?"

"This morning." Jennie answers, completely unbothered.

"No, yesterday morning." You correct and spin the chair for her to face you.

"You need to take a break baby. Either rest up sexually or fluffy. Now which one?" You said seriously.

She releases a small laugh you never heard in ages. "I don't need a break. Just a few minutes and I'll be there for dinner, okay?" Jennie pecks your lips before turning back to her work.

You roll your eyes while making your way to the kitchen. "'I'll be there for dinner.' my ass."

Knowing Jennie, she wasn't going to leave her desk until she mesmerized every formula and calculus. Therefore, you quickly build a sandwich, since cooking wasn't on your good side.

You pull out a small carton of milk from the fidge and present the sandwich to Jennie dramatically. "Voila!"

Jennie didn't spare a glance at you. She only nods for you to set the plate and milk down somewhere on her filled workspace.

You pull out a chair to take a seat next to her, waiting patiently for her to take a bite of your masterpiece. But she didn't make a move towards it. Instead, she kept her focus on her studies.

You decide to wait a bit and thought she'll take a bite later. You waited, and waited, waited some more, still were waiting. Till you finally had enough, to where your head bobbed from sleepiness. You wanted to be mad. You wanted to get your mind across to Jennie. But sleep was calling for you.

"Jennie," You mumbled as your lids were almost meeting to close. Not hearing a response, you tug on her sleeve to receive a hum.

"Please eat something." Your chin lands on your curled up knees.

"I will." She didn't even look at you.

You tug once again. "Like right now."

"In a bit." Jennie mutters.

"Baby," You didn't bother to say the rest of the pet names since your grasp on Jennie's sleeve loosened. "Eat please.."

She finally glances at you and just as your eyes almost closed, it immediately shot back up to it's biggest it can get. At last, you got her to look at you and you were proud.

"Just one bite." You reach for the plate tiredly and tried to feed her with your eyes almost shut. Jennie releases a giggle and takes a bigger bite than you expected which pleased you.