Chapter 4

Enjoy(: comment / vote . 💙💜💙💜

Sammy's POV

We all walk up to Golden's room and sit on her bed. We sit here silently, not one person speaks, you can't even hear anyone breath. During the silence I really took the chance to look over the girls.

I look at Golden first, she has a slim figure that looks very slouched in the clothes she has on, I'm assuming it's the clothing Crow placed in her closet. Her gorgeous blue eyes, cloudy, and filled with sadness are zoned out right now. She has fairly straight golden blonde hair that reaches exactly to her shoulders. You can tell she takes good care of her hair because it looks very health and bouncy. All around Golden looks like your average popular teen in high school, though I'm not sure that's the case.

After observing Golden I looked over Scarlett again to actually see her features clearer then the day I first saw her at Mandy's house warming party. She sitting on the bed with the same emotionless looked she's had since we've got to the house. Her piercing green eyes hold a lot within them, even though they come of emotionless if you just glance at them. Scarr has long tattered light brown hair, left uncared for properly. Her frame is very scrawny, and she still contains a slight bruise on her face. The bags under her eyes make her look old, but I know she can't be much older then me, and I'm only 17.

After a few minutes pass by I decide that sitting around in a room with two other girls, where there's no noise is just as torturing as sitting in my own room alone and thinking about home. With that being said I speak up.

"Sammy." I say just loud enough to get Golden to look up at me. "My real name, is Sammy." I repeat now that I have at least her attention. "I don't like the silence in the room. So, I kind of just thought I'd say a little about me, just to break the ice." I said looking over at both the girls. They are now both staring blankly at the wall. "I'm 17." I say finally since I'm pretty sure neither if them are listening.

Suddenly, I hear a small voice. My head snaps up from the floor to see who spoke. It was Golden.

"My real names Annaleigh. I-I'm 16." Annaleigh stutters quietly. I look up at her and we share a look of mutual understanding. Scarlett hasn't moved or said a word since we got into Anna's room.

After about 10 minutes of continuous silence Anna spoke up.

"We can escape. I know we can." She said looking at me with hopeful eyes. "I know we can." She practically whispers.

"Anna, I don't think that's such a good idea yet." I say trying to convey confidence in my words as I speak to her, but even I hear my voice waver a bit over the idea of not being here anymore.

"So what!" Anna practically screams. "What are we going to do just sit here? We can't do that we can't give up when we haven't even tried." Anna said desperately. "We have to try..." She mumbled begging me with her eyes to have faith.

"Okay." I nodded slowly. "Okay, we can try, but we don't know what he has set up around the house or what his repercussions will be if we get caught."

"I know Sammy, but we are going to have to take some chances."

I nod once again. "Ask Crow nicely for a notebook when you get the chance tonight. Write out what you think is a logical plan and we can plan the escape for possibly tomorrow night. I just want you to make sure that when you write out that plan, you hide that notebook so no one except you knows exactly where it is. Got it?" I said to her with nothing but seriousness in my tone.

Anna quickly agreed and decided she was going to shower and then go ask Crow. I wish her luck and dismiss myself back to my room with, still silent, Scarrlet right behind me.

I lay on my bed thinking of all the possible scenarios for tomorrow nights plans. We have no clue what Crow is capable of other then kidnapping. We have no clue if he has cameras or microphones hidden in our rooms. We have no idea if he has a burglar system. All in all we are pretty screwed over tomorrow and I am expecting nothing but the worst to come out of this.

Bre's note : If you are new to this book just now when I get to chapter 10 the chapters will be way longer. I began this book in 7th grade an I am currently in 9th grade and editing it chapter by chapter before I upload chapter 10. Thanks to anyone who is reading! I hope you enjoy(: