Chapter 3

Sammy's POV (aka Lori)

I woke up in the morning to an alarm clock going off next to my new bed. The sun didn't shine into the room like it did at my house. That's a huge change, I'm so use to the sun light hitting my face in the morning. I was honestly hoping I would wake up and all this would have just been a bad dream, but it's reality. I went to go turn the alarm clock off, and I discovered a note on my bed side table.

"Good morning my little Birdie, I hope you had a good night sleep. At eight a.m meet up with me and the others in the dining room so we can all have breakfast and go over the rules of staying here. Make sure you shower and dress before you come down for breakfast. You have clothes in your closets and drawers. See you soon Lori."

Love, Crow.

He is psycho! Why in the world would any of us want to have breakfast with him? He kidnapped us and took us away from our family's. I wonder how the other girls are doing. I'm sure Golden is really shook up, I know I would be if someone I didn't even know hit me like that.

I got in the shower, and tried to wash away all the bad stuff that was happening. It's crazy how one minute your life could be perfect and the next everything is ruined, and you loose everything. I cried for about 20 minutes before getting out of the shower. When I walked out of the bathroom is was only seven o'clock, so I have an hour before I have to be down stairs. I grabbed some clothes and then stared out of my new window up at the sky. It was hard to see considering there is metal bars in the way, it's like im in a jail cell.

My escape is hopeless. The bars on the windows, Crow is extremely strong, and the fact we are in the middle of nowhere. What can we honestly do thats going to get us out of this mess.

I walk over to my bird trying to forget all the hopeless thoughts in my mind. My bird was so beautiful. I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl but I decided I want It to be a girl. I'm going to name her Tayler. "Hi birdie." I said to the bird. "Do you like it here? I don't." I continue saying. She sat there looking at me like she was truly listening. It feels good to talk to someone right now other then Crow. "Tayler, I hope you get out of here one day." I said to her. She tweeted in response. Wow she is a smart bird. "Bye Tayler, I'm going to have breakfast with Crow now. I don't want to be late, Bye." I said sadly walking away.

I walked out of my room it was only 7:45 so I went and knocked on Goldens door.

"Hi." I said in a quiet voice, as golden opened the door slowly. She looked terrified.

"Hey." She said looking behind me, I'm guessing she was looking to see if I was with Crow.

"He's not with me, don't worry." I said staring sadly at her. Tears slowly formed in her eyes as she looked at me. I embraced her in a hug, not even caring if I didn't know her I needed this and so did she. We both cried into each others arms for the next 10 minutes. As soon as we finished we took a deep breath and walked down stairs slowly, hand and hand, unsure about this breakfast. Golden had a huge bruise on her face and her nose looked pretty bruised too. Poor Golden.

We walked into the dining room, greeted by Crow. Scarlett was already sitting at the table her bruise still on her face but it was starting to go away. I wonder how she got that bruise? She had it at Mandy's house warming party. My thoughts were interrupted by Crow speaking to me and Golden.

"Good morning Golden, good morning Lori, have a seat with Scarlett at the table." Crow said smiling at us. Golden flinched at the sound of his voice and slowly stepped away from me going to sit down next to Scarlett. I followed closely behind also taking a seat.

"Okay, now birdies I do not want any interruptions, serve yourself with food and eat while I give you all the rules. Do not speak unless I ask you too, understand?" Crow said. 

All of us nodded our heads, and began serving ourself very little since we had know clue what he put in the food.

"Okay birdies this is how it's going to work, every morning you are to be up and dressed and down to the dining room by 8 a.m your hair must be at least some what decent. I want your beds always made and your rooms always clean. Make sure you take good care of your birds I do not want them to be unhealthy. You guys will have jobs in the house starting tomorrow, I will write the list and put them in your room tomorrow for you guys to get started on. You guys can talk whenever you like as long as everything's done. I will be very nice as long as you guys listen and do not disobey me. You will not try to escape, and if you do there will be severe consequences, we will have alone time on the nights I choose, I will also give that to you tommorow. If you would like anything you tell me, and I might go get it , be sure to clean up after yourself. Do you understand birdies?" We all nodded our heads scared to speak. This is a lot to remember. "Now finish up, and go up stairs and get to know each other, you guys are sisters now." Crow said waving us away.

We all finished up and walked up all the stairs too talk. We decides to meet in Goldens room.

This should be interesting.