Chapter 46

Nayeon POV:

4 days ago, I helped Taehyung by filing a report to the police with the cup evidence. The police got more evidence 4 days later. According to them, they manage to get footage of Irene having a bag of LSD from her parents home. CCTV footage of her entering and exiting her parent's hotel. Irene manage to slip it in your drink. This is why this cup has LSD still in it. A small percent. She and her parents are being charged with a serious crime. They all will be held in jail until they are taken into court for trial.

Today, Taehyung went to the police station, so he could talk to Irene for the final time. I didn't know what he said but he was sad after he came out.

He went into our cry and look outside not wanting to talk.

After we arrive at his apartment, he went inside and cried.

I called Momo to come here and help.

I came inside and went to him.

"It's alright. Just try to talk to her. She will understand."

"She broke up and blacklisted me from contacting her. How can I talk to her."

"Try your other members. Make them contact her."

"I tried. She muted them all."

"Even calling her?"

"Yes."

"I think the best option is to leave her alone. And you should focus on your dream career first."

"What about her? What can I do without her?"

"She is becoming a fashion CEO, right?"

"Yes."

"And your company is the same?"

"Similar. Our company is to making designs and constructing builds."

"I see."

"Maybe change little, so you can also enter fashion."

"Great idea."

Someone knock on the door.

I went over, open the door, and saw Momo.

"I'm here," she said as she took off her shoe and came in. I closed the door and walk over back to Taehyung with Momo by my side.

"What do you need help with?"

"Helping Taehyung focus on his career first then find Jennie."

"Isn't she in France?"

"Yeah, but in Paris. We don't know which college."

"I mean if you guys knows she is in Paris France and there is only one college where she lives, she likely move to another school."

"So I won't find her."

"Don't worry, she will come back to Korea. It will be awhile."

"But I don't want to wait."