Chapter 52

Jennie POV:

"So, you and Taehyung are back together?" Jisoo asked?

"Yes, but we are restarting it. I don't want to rush everything."

"You know, you still have to attend our wedding," Rosè said handing me the date.

"Yeah, 4 couples at the same day." I said shockingly.

"Yeah, and it will be in two weeks."

"I will extend it to next week, then. Working from Seoul, now." I said.

"Except Lisa and Jungkook. They are taking it slowly."

"Wow, Lisa and Jungkook still not ready?"

"No, they are ready. It's just they are gaining popularity on their dances. They gain like 100 million views each video. Their fans doesn't want Lisa to get married, yet. They want her to be the single, but she is already in a relation-ship. She wants to make a vlog video showing her life while including her boyfriend. Hope-fully this is get them to marry. Jungkook is so patient. He respect ever of her's decision. He is getting another job during the time. Lisa acknowledges that and wants to hire a person she can teach, so the person who she hires can teach the new dancers." Rosè said.

"I see now. How about you and Jimin, your both singers, now?"

"Not anymore. We been trainees for like 6 years now. Never got to debut, so we and Jimin quit. We both decided to ran a company together that takes trainees in and help them become idols."

"Making an music entertainment. That is nice."

"Yeah. We both will be helping them all. No coaches."

"That's awesome."

"Yeah."

My phone rang.

I answered it.

"Hello, Tae?"

"Let's go on a date," he said.

"Ok," I said.

"I'm picking you up right now, so dress something nice."

"What about your work?"

"All finish."

"Ok, I will wear something nice, then." I said before ending the call.

"Was that Taehyung?"

"Yes, I have to go on a date."

"Wear this," Jisoo said handing me my dress.

"Thanks."

I went to my room, grab some accessories, and putting on the dress Jisoo gave me, then the accessories.

I look at the reflection of my image. Looks good.

I heard the door bell rang.

That's my queue.

I went to the door and opened it. I saw Taehyung dressing very well. "Let's go," he said as he takes my hand with me.

"Goodbye," I said to my unnies.

I hope into his car and he drove us to a fancy restaurant.

"I already ordered everything," he said as he led me to the reserved spot of the restaurant.

I sat down as he did the same.

"Jennie, I don't want you to leave. You know I want you to stay with me. I waited 6 years for this, and I don't want you to go away, now."

"I still have 2 weeks before I go back. I will ask my company to have me transfer my place to here. I am going to have a building in Seoul in 3 months. 3 months for the building won't be long. I promise after I move here, I will stay here for the rest of my life unless I have a partnership or my company needs me there."

"Promise?" He said with a raised pinky.

"Promise?" I said and hook onto his pinky and shaking it.

"I will miss you in these 3 months."

He release our pinky bond.

"We will still have to launch the products, so I will see you on the virtual meeting. I will make sure to have time that day to talk to you. My assistant will do that for me."

"You have a guy assistant. Why not a girl one?"

"Jealous?"

"Very."

"He's gay, so don't worry. He is in a relationship already. They already married before me."

"When did they married?"

"2 years ago, right after I finish my college."

"I see, then I will be fine."

I shake my head.

"I'm hungry let's eat."

I nodded.

Time skip....

"The dinner was amazing," I said to Taehyung.

"If you enjoy it, then I enjoy it."

"I wish our time together will never end."

"It won't unless your not with me."

"You make me miss you already."

"Good," he said as he kiss me lips.

"Promise me that you will have to live with me when you come back."

"I will. I wouldn't disappoint my boyfriend."

"Do you mean Fiancè."

"S-stop, you go to far." I said as I blush.

"So your blushing over a word. I guess you really want me to be your husband."

"Shut up," I said as I walk away from him.

"Hey, wait up." He said as he walked toward me.

"No."

"I will kiss you."

"Make me," I said before I ran to his car.

He caught up and kiss me in public.

Author POV:

Skipping to the marriage day.

The wedding started off with Rosè and Jimin. They did the same introduction like Jin and Jisoo, but more red theme. Next, it was Momo and J-Hope, they did more like Jin and Jisoo theme, but different introduction. Nayeon and Suga did the same introduction like Momo and J-Hope, but they did different theme. Lastly, Jihyo and Namjoon did completely different introduction and wedding, making us surprise.

Lisa and Jungkook have finally made their choice to marry when Taehyung and Jennie are.

Jennie and Taehyung joked saying they never will marry. This got Lisa and Jungkook mad and decided to change it. Jennie and Taehyung call them down saying they were kidding and just messing with them. Lisa and Jungkook did calm down. "Not funny, hyung," Jungkook said. "Yeah," Lisa said. "We're very sorry. We just like to play jokes on you two since you two never got along in the past." "Yours went to far. If you guys didn't marry, I wouldn't marry Lisa." "We are very sorry. You two will get married." "Promise?" "Promise?"

Taehyung and Jungkook did a pinky promise.