Chapter 24

This chapter is just a review of Taehyung action from Chapter 22 - 24.

Taehyung POV:

I lay down, not going to chase Jennie for what she did.

I don't know why, but my heart beats so fast when she did her aegyo.

It was cute.

Taehyung. What you even thinking. You can't fall for another girl. Don't forget you had a bad relationship.

I quickly got back to my consciousness.

I adjusted my clothes since it got dislocated because Jennie tickled me.

When I got my clothes back to it's normal place, I went downstairs.

I walk down to see Jennie and Jimin talking. I didn't know what they were talking about, but I felt my heart breaks. My head is making me do things that I don't want to do. And that is to punch Jimin and put him into his place.

But I shouldn't do that. Jimin is my friend and a brother figure to me. I can't do that to him.

So, I decided to leave to calm myself.

Few minutes later, I calm myself and went back inside.

I saw Jennie and Suga fall down.

I wanted to help her, but Suga already did. I got the feeling that I want to help her up.

What are you thinking, Taehyung.

Snap out of it.

You can't fall for someone.

I went back to my consciousness and look at them again.

This time, I glare at them for hugging.

My insides really want to rip those two apart.

I just then saw Jennie look at me.

Oh sh*t. She saw me.

I then walked away, blushing of the embarrassment.

I can't believe I got anger issues when people are around Jennie.

Is it because I'm jealous.

Oh no. It can't be. I can't fall in love again.

Just then, a text was sent by Jennie, telling us to meet her at the living room. She wants us to show us something, but we have to be quiet.

If she wants us to go somewhere that we need to be quiet, I will do the opposite. I thought of something perfect to get her back. It will take thinking as I follow her plan.

I went downstairs and met Jennie. She told us to follow her and we did.

When we walked to the movie door, Jennie open the door quietly, did a shush sign before signaling us to head in.

We enter the room with no sound/noise to disturb them while we walk and move. This place is a movie. Why didn't they tell us.

Jennie signal us to go near where shadow can't be seen by them. When we got a good view them, they look like a real couple.

(Now my plan is enacted now)

For few minutes, they were staring at them while I said something to finish my plan. "Aww. Look at the cute couple we have here."

All the members turn to me and hit me.

"Ouch," I mumbled while rubbing my shoulder.

Rosè and Jimin stared at us.

"We will leave you two be," Jennie said as she signal is to leave.

We did what was told.

"Great, Taehyung. We were having fun watching them, and you happen to ruin the moment," Jisoo said.

"Yeah. It was so much fun if we scared them at the same time or make them blush. I couldn't wait to tease Rosè. Now I miss my chance because of you," Lisa said.

All the members were disbelief, shaking their heads and going their separate way.

I just ignored them.

I decided to follow Jennie. I don't want her to know I am trying to scare her, so I was 10 steps behind.

When she grab her things, I jump scared her.

"What the heck, Taehyung. Don't scare me like that," she said as she put her hand on her chest.

"That's what you get for tickling me," I said smirkingly.

"Why take revenge, though. You know I hate being bullied."

"Then don't tickle me, then."

"Was the ruining our moment a revenge, too?" She asked.

"What do you think it is. If you didn't tickle me, I would have let them stayed that way."

"I can't believe it. You really want me to hate you more than I already am. Why can't you stop it being annoying."

"I won't stop until you don't ignore me."

"Well, if you don't annoy me, I won't ignore you. I will even be friends. From now, I will continue to ignore you or talk less to you until you fix your personality. Got it. Now, I won't repeat myself. I got a place to go," She said and left.

That stab me.

I don't know why, but it affect me so much.

I feel like my insides are full of guilt like I want to apologize.

I sighed letting the guilt over me.

I didn't know what to do, so I went to home.

I went straight to my closet, grab the hidden jacket, and left to walk to the park, taking myself there without thinking of taking a taxi.