Chapter 15

Thanks for the 1k read!

Jennie POV:

My first instant was search at the restroom.

I checked the woman's stall as well as the men (sorry men).

No sign of him.

I went to look around all the hallways, no sign of him.

As I return to the movie theater, I stumble upon a janitor's closet where 2 figure went out of it.

I saw a girl wiping something off her face, but still touching the man's chest as she did it.

I walked closer to them.

The guy's face was so familiar when he turned to face my direction.

I payed little bit closer to who the face was.

I then dropped my drinks all over the floor as shock and anger spread my face.

Kai, on the other hand, looked up and saw what's the commotion.

His eyes went big as well.

I shake my head as I went the other way.

Kai, on the other hand, push the girl and ran toward me.

When he grip my hands, I yanked it off his grip.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted at him.

"Babe, I can ex -" I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it. You got me so worry for you for no reason, and I didn't expect you to do that to me."

Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"What am I to you? What am I worth in your eye? Am I worth nothing to you? Why is she better than me?" (the Kai just had sex with)

"It wasn't on purpose, babe. I just made a mistake, ok."

"Mistake! That mistake is unforgivable. You could have control yourself, but you didn't. You let that b*tch f*ck you. Now I know you don't love me. It was a mistake on my part. Now, I'm going to live with it."

"Babe! Please! Just give me another chance."

"Another chance. I don't think so. Just admit it that you don't like me, and we could be off. Just tell me."

He sighed and changed his face expression.

"Yeah. I don't like you. You were so easy to fall for me. You got played. No one will like you. No one will ever date a girl like you," he said confidently.

"Oh I see. You think I could easily be fooled. Your right on that, but not the other one. I thought you love me. I thought all the things we done together was real. I guess it was all fake."

He did a little laugh while cocking his head to the right little bit.

He then looked at me and said, "Yeah, it was. Your just not interesting to be with. Your life is all boring."

I went to him and slapped him, hard.

"Ouch," he said.

"You deserve that slap. You deserve to be punched, but I won't give you one. You're not worth it now, and will never be in my eye. We are over. Done. Finish. Enjoy that sl*t.

I then walked out, never looking at him again.

I went home that day, crying all out.

My mom, came to my room, and hugged me, giving me support.

"It's ok, baby. Mommy is here."

"It hurts mom. It hurts. Why does he do that to me. I thought he love me, but now I know he doesn't. I don't get it," I cried on her shoulder.

"It's alright baby. Cry it all out. It's life alright. Everyone who is heartbroken, cries. It will help you heal too. Talk it out, now."

"I want to die, mom. I want to die."

"No, baby. Don't speak like that. I don't don't want you to die. I want you to live. I don't want my daughter to die over a guy. He's nothing to you now. I want you to move on from him. I want you to live," mom said while tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Mom. Don't cry. I won't do it. I know how much you love me. I won't cry for him. I won't," I said while pleading my come to not cry.

Eomma wiped her tears off.

"I won't cry, honey. I'm just worry about you and your health."

"Don't worry mom. I will get better. I'll even change myself, so I won't let it happen again. I will never fall in love again."

"Silly goose. You will fall in love one day, and it will be your soulmate."

"It will be myself mom. No more boyfriend. No more husband. Just myself."

Mom shakes her head.

"If you say so."

I laughed at her words.

Flashback end.

Author POV:

Did you like the flashback. If so, comment below and let me know.

See you at the next chapter.