Chapter 51

Jennie POV:

Taehyung.

"You better leave or I will call the cops," he said to the man, glaring at him.

The person got scared and left.

"Thank you, Taehyung." I said as my heart started to beat fast. I ignored it, of course.

"You know you shouldn't be out here at late at this night."

"I couldn't sleep, so I went walking."

"Atleast stay near your place, not in theses places. Who knows what would happen to you if I wasn't here right now."

"Why are you here, anyway."

"I went exploring and I saw a person walking here suspiciously. So, I followed him."

"So, that's the reason." I said rubbing my neck.

"Yep. Now, let's sit at the bench. I don't want the rain to splash on me."

I nodded.

"So, Jennie. Can we start over?" Our relationship," he said as he gets closer.

My heart beat has multiplied to 100 times.

"I-I t-told you that you should move on and love someone else."

"I only want you. You make me still beat fast," he said as he put my hand toward his chest.

I feel his fast loud thumps.

"I-I don't know. I lost your trust, Taehyung."

"I know how you feel about it, but believe it, I don't care. I just want you back."

"I still think you should move on."

"If I ever did that, I will die out here, then." He said as he took off his raincoat and stand in the rain.

"Taehyung, stop being so stubborn. You will catch a cold," I said as I grab him and pulled him back.

"You know you shouldn't do something like this," I said taking my jacket and placing it on him.

"So, you still have feelings for me."

"No, I still care about your health since your my friend and my collaboration partner. Now, shut up and let me take you home."

"Fine," he said.

As I take him to where I stayed, I told him to stay put.

I grab a towel and went toward him.

"Where did you get this jacket?" He asked.

"I made it when I was in high school, why?"

"It looks just like the ones I have."

"What do you mean you have one that I have. No one ever got the possession of my jackets except..."

"Except?"

"Do you have two of theses similar jackets?"

"Yes, but how do you know unless..."

"Yes, it's me. I was the one who gave you the jacket." I said interrupting his sentence.

"So, this explain the story. Irene lied."

"I guess she did."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know it was you."

"I been trying to find the real person. I thought it was Irene since she said it was her."

"You always follow what she said. You need to investigate more if they tell the truth. Like the number of the jackets or where we met or even the smell."

"I didn't do that."

I shake my head as I dry his hair.

"I check my luggage to see if I have new pairs of clothes for you," I said as I walk to my suitcase.

I open it and look through it until I found a pair.

"Perfect. I got a pair. It was suppose to be for someone, but since you are wet, this should fit you." I said as I hand him the clothes.

He took it, thanked me, and went to the bathroom to change.

After he changed, he came out. Wow, he look so good.

"Like the view?" He said smirking at me.

"Nope."

"Come on, I know you want me. Just say it," he whisper it to my ear.

I feel myself blush as my heart beat faster.

"N-no I-I don't want you," I said stuttering.

"Look who's blushing and stuttering. Anyway, it looks like you still have feeling for me."

"I-I d-don't," I said as I step back from his closeness.

"You sure. If you, you wouldn't let me get close." He said as his face is close to mine.

I closed my eyes as his lips met mine.

It taste so soft and sweeter than before. I don't know how I didn't reject him, but I guess my feelings for him is still there.

He pulled back.

"I guess you do have feelings for me."
He said.

"Shut up," I said.

"Make me."

I grab his face and kiss him again to shut him up.

The kiss got heated.

They start to touch each other on the neck and back.

Before things get escalated further, I pulled back the kiss.

"So, do you want to be my girlfriend, again? Restart the relationship and form new bond?"

"I love to," I said as I went to kiss him again.

He smiled as I kiss him.

Author POV:

They got into a kissing session for couple more minutes before they both went to bed to sleep.
They both share the same pillow and blanket. Jennie is sleeping in Taehyung's arms while Taehyung is sleeping in next to Jennie's head.

Next day...

Taehyung left to work early while Jennie hang out with her friends.