Chapter 39

Taehyung POV:

I enjoy calling Jennie everyday. We always leave with a virtual kiss.

Nowadays, she is really busy, but still manage her time with me. She even talk while doing her homework.

She plan on getting a job to pay for the apartment she is staying, so she will talk to me less.

I made her convinced me to let her. I enjoy the time watching her do it. So cute.

She did her alter aegyo that I only can see and has to call me oppa while doing it.

She was embarrass by it, but I assure her it was cute for me only.

She was blushing crazy.

Anyway.

2 week ago (the day after Jennie left South Korea), I register to Seoul University early.

Today, I am waiting for mail.

I saw a mailmen arrive at my mail post. Drop something off, and went off to the next stop.

I went to my mailbox, open it, and saw it was from the Seoul University.

I went back inside my house and open the letter.

It says I got accepted in.

I was excited to share it so I told my friends and my parents. They were all happy and wish me luck. I have to wait for Jennie to get the news. She is still in school. We are ahead of them by 7 hours. She usually get out by at 2:00.
Usually by 1 hour or so, she is doing her homework.

I still need a need at Seoul if I'm going to stay there for college. So, I went to a website and found a hiring post I can do.

I arrive at the place. (Also I forgot to tell you, he quit his old job)

I asked one of the employees if I could get a job application.

The employee that I talk to went behind the counter, grab papers and pen and hand it to me.

"Here's the application," he said.

I thank him and went to fill every detail out.

After I was done, I hand it back to him.

"I will send this to the manager. You will receive a call if you get the job. Have a great day," he said before leaving to hand the papers in to the manager.

"You too," I said as I left.

Seulgi POV:

"So, you agree to do this scholarship for Irene under the circumstance that I have to marry you?" I asked him.

"Yes. You would make both our parents proud."

"You know I still hate your gut."

"You will eventually love me," he said smirkingly.

"Not after what you what you did back ar high school. Irene doesn't even know."

"Come on, forget about it. I made one mistake and that was it. I haven't been in a relationship ever since. I have rejected 100 girls who wants me."

"You still don't prove it to me."

"I will starting today. So, will you let me court you?"

"Fine even though this is for Irene. I will let you prove it to me, then I will make my decision. Does that sound like a deal?"

"Its a deal if we act like boyfriend and girlfriend again to our parents. We never told them about it."

"Fine, I'll do it," I said rolling my eyes.

"I will see you later. Pick you up at 6:00, wear something nice," he said before I left.

I walk inside Irene's apartment.

"Great news. You will get the scholarship."

"So, he accepted your offer?"

"Yep."

"I'm sorry that you did that for me. You know how much I love Taehyung. I would do anything to have him back even if I had to kill someone."

"Don't kill someone over a boy," I said shaking my head.

"You know I will."

I sighed.

"If he accepts you, he accepts you. If he accept another girl, be happy for him."

"No, I want to be happy with him. I don't want him to see other girls."

"He probably isn't single right now."

"If he isn't. I will find the girl and kill her."

"Woah. That is too far, Irene. I don't don't want you to become a monster."

"Well, you better hope he isn't in love with someone."

Maybe I regret my decision.

"Anyway. Can you help me pack up. I want to move into the school dorms and find myself a job."

"Well, you have to be accepted into Seoul University first."

"I already have," she said going to her phone and showing me her acceptance letter from the school.

"I guess I will help you."

So for the rest of the day, I helped her pack up and ready to go.

"Want to stay at my place for awhile, then move into the dorm? My apartment is about 27 minutes away from the school, much faster than here."

"Sure. Where else can I go. This rent is about to be overdue."

"How long you rent this without paying?"

"I had the money Taehyung gave me. Help me with 4 months rent. Now it's going to end tomorrow."

"I see. Have you told the owner that your moving out?"

"I did today. I already have the paper signed," she said showing me the paper.

"Great. Let's go to my apartment now," I said going to my car carrying some of her stuff.

We put everything in the trunk, and got inside the car.

I turn on the engine and said, "buckle up. Next stop, my apartment."

I drove off to my apartment.