Chapter 5

(Melody POV)

I unlocked the door and walked into our flat, closing the door behind me.

"I'M HOOOME!!!" I yelled.

"Hello? Sar? Nikki?" Where are they?

I walked into the kitchen. Nothing 

I walked to the living room. Nothing 

I checked their bedrooms. Nothing.  

Where the hell are they?

I figured that they probably went out. I walked to my room to change. I put on a pair of PINK sweatpants and a matching jacket. I threw my hair up into a bun and went straight to the fridge. I warmed up a slice of pineapple pizza. I turned on the TV and watched sponge bob, eating pizza.

It wasn't long before Sara and Nicole burst thorough the door, giggling and smiling like clowns. Once they saw me, their smiles dropped and they stopped giggling.

"Where have you two been?" I asked curiously.

"Nowhere!" They answered in unison. 

"Spill." I said and patted the seats next to me, ushering them to come sit. They did as so and looked at me with serious faces.

"Where'd you guys go?"

Sara sighed. "We were with some new guys that we met."

"Hmm...and when did you meet these guys?" I asked.

"I ran into the guy i met and Nikki saw the guy in the childern's hospital were she volunteers. We both exchanged number then decided to hang out today and it turns out that they are friends." said Sara.

"They said that there is 3 other guys in their group. We met them too. They were pretty nice guys. You would like them.Maybe we can find yooouu a guy." Nicole said with a smirk.

"Nooo way! If I get lucky enough for a guy to ask me out, I don't want it to be arranged by my friends." I never actually had a boyfriend. And I'm not planning on getting one any time soon. "So what are these guys names?" I asked them.

"Niall Horan and Zayn Malik." Replied Nicole.

"Alright and their friends names." I just wanted to know their names Only out of curiosity. But when I asked, they both looked scared and shocked.

"Liam Payne, Harry Styles annnd..." Sara paused in the middle of her sentence.

"Annnd WHO?" Why were they acting like this?

Nicole finished her sentence.

"And Louis Tomlinson."

(A/N) Hiya guys. Its Gigi who wrote this chapter. Sorry if its boring but pleease keep reading. And remember to Vote, Comment, and Fan! Thanks! Me or Sophie will update either tommorow or the day day after. Sooooo bye!

Sar outfit that she wore when she was out with Zayn for this chapter.

-Gigi