«43» The Fight

❦︎𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❦︎

"Come, join me in this wonderful evening....I'm sure I don't bite...."  We both sat down as I kept glaring at her... She drank the wine as she noticed my glare. "I see you kept on looking at me with those feisty eyes of yours.... If you keep doing that you'll make me blush red-" "Cut to the chase Six, why did you invite us here?...." I lowly growled at her. "My, my, straight to the point already?...Fine I guess it's time to get serious..."

She proceeds to finish her wine and gently put the wine glass in the table.
"I want you to eradicate that PET of yours...." The room went silent... My eyes widen in anger, "What do you mean by that?...." "Eradicate that pet of yours and we could move on to our original place... As you being Thin man..." "I refuse......" "Oh?...Why so?.... Is it because your pe-" "SHE IS NOT MY PET! SHE'S MY LOVER!!!" I slammed the table aggressively, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH AFTER YOU BETRAYED ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN! AREN'T YOU TIRED OF IT!?" I stood and angrily gave her a death stare, she sighed and stood, "I really don't care about your new life right now, what's important is that we could move forward and do our jobs like we usually do..."

She looked at Y/N, "After all she is a distraction to your work....Thin man...." I gripped my hands as my power almost shown but Y/N stepped in to calm the situation. "O-or maybe we can make a new route of it....You know you can do your work and Mono can do his without any pro-" "Why do you care mortal! You don't know anything about him! All you need to know that he is a monster! A monster who is tamed for a second but when you turn your back he can kill you in measly second!"

My expression became numb as her words echoing through my mind but Y/N objected, "Your right, but he can change! With new allies beside him...." She came closer to me, "And so can you...." Six looked at us for a minute and then laughed maniacally. "I'll so you change....THE CHANGE OF YOU BEING DEAD!!!!"

She used her powers against Y/N and slammed her out in the room, I shouted her name but was gripped by chains of Six's powers, "SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT! THIN MAN!!" As she also slammed me out.... I hit the ground harshly as my vision became blurry. I could see Y/N trying to get up from her fall and saw Six flying down towards us... "What's the matter?... Had enough?...." She laughed at me with a atrocious look. I slowly stood and cracked my neck, "Im just getting started.... Bitch...."

Her eyes widen and continued to laugh more, "WELL THEN! LET'S PUT ON A SHOW TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY YOUR PET!!!" She unleashed porcelain dolls from thin air and ordered them to attack me, I used my powers to summon an axe and swung towards them with no mercy.

I swung my axe ferociously until they've been broken bits by bits, I looked to the center and Six has nowhere to be seen, I quickly look to the sides, Y/N slowly stood and shouted, "MONO LOOK BEHIND YOU!" I quickly look behind and blocked Six's attack, "WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME! SHE'S NOTHING BUT A PET! A PET THAT CAN BETRAY YOU AT ANYTIME!" I pushed her back with immense force. "SHE'S DIFFERENT COMPARED TO YOU! YOU DID NOTHING BUT TO WATCH ME FALL! FALL TO MY DEMISE OF FATE!!! YOU ARE A SELFISH WOMAN SIX!!! A SELFISH WOMAN!!!!!!!!"

Her eyes widen in sorrow but quickly shook it off and summoned a sword, she ran towards me with immense speed as she cried out in pain....

"ENOUGH!!!!!"
❦︎𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....❦︎