𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7𑁍

𑁍𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗/𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

"S̸o̸, w̸h̸o̸'s̸ t̸h̸e̸ n̸e̸w̸ g̸i̸r̸l̸?..."As he looked over her. "She's my playmate..." "P̸l̸a̸y̸m̸a̸t̸e̸? A̸n̸d̸ w̸h̸e̸r̸e̸ d̸i̸d̸ y̸o̸u̸ g̸e̸t̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ i̸d̸e̸a̸?..." "It wasn't mine, it was the Teacher's idea to give me a playmate, since I've been lonely here..." I explained. "H̸m̸m̸... Y̸o̸u̸ s̸h̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ g̸e̸t̸ u̸s̸e̸d̸ t̸o̸ i̸t̸ a̸n̸y̸w̸a̸y̸s̸... A̸n̸d̸ w̸h̸a̸t̸'s̸  t̸h̸e̸ d̸e̸a̸l̸ o̸f̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ o̸u̸t̸f̸i̸t̸... Y̸o̸u̸ l̸o̸o̸k̸ m̸o̸r̸e̸ r̸e̸b̸e̸l̸l̸i̸o̸u̸s̸ t̸h̸a̸n̸ a̸ g̸e̸n̸t̸l̸e̸m̸a̸n̸..." "Okay, what's the deal of you all judging my- *Breathes in and out" Why are you here?..."

He pulled out his hand and pointed at the direction of the girl. "I̸m̸ h̸e̸r̸e̸ t̸o̸ e̸r̸a̸d̸i̸c̸a̸t̸e̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸..." I was shocked but stood my grounds. "Why?..." As I said in an angry but calm tone. "B̸e̸c̸a̸u̸s̸e̸ w̸e̸ d̸o̸n̸'t̸ w̸a̸n̸t̸  a̸n̸y̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ m̸i̸s̸t̸a̸k̸e̸s̸ t̸h̸a̸n̸ l̸a̸s̸t̸ t̸i̸m̸e̸. I̸t̸ i̸s̸ b̸e̸s̸t̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ w̸e̸ s̸h̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ k̸i̸l̸l̸ t̸h̸e̸s̸e̸ p̸a̸t̸h̸e̸t̸i̸c̸ h̸u̸m̸a̸n̸ i̸n̸ h̸e̸r̸ e̸x̸i̸s̸t̸a̸n̸c̸e̸ i̸n̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸  c̸r̸u̸e̸l̸ w̸o̸r̸l̸d̸...." As he said those words, I clenched my fists and out of nowhere shouted- "𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑! 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑! 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑!!!" I gasped and cover my mouth quickly." ........Y̸o̸u̸ d̸a̸r̸e̸  d̸e̸f̸e̸n̸d̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ l̸u̸d̸i̸c̸r̸o̸u̸s̸ o̸f̸ a̸ h̸u̸m̸a̸n̸ o̸v̸e̸r̸ o̸u̸r̸ f̸u̸t̸u̸r̸e̸'s̸ s̸a̸k̸e̸?..." He questioned with a glare expression. "N-no no, I didnt mean to- I didnt mean to say that!" As I panicked in fear.

I could see the walls turning into flesh with eyes looking straight at me. Then out of nowhere the Thin man pinned me down into the wall of flesh, "H̸O̸W̸ D̸A̸R̸E̸ Y̸O̸U̸ T̸U̸R̸N̸ Y̸O̸U̸R̸ B̸A̸C̸K̸ O̸N̸ U̸S̸ O̸V̸E̸R̸ A̸ P̸A̸T̸H̸E̸T̸I̸C̸ A̸N̸D̸ L̸U̸D̸I̸C̸R̸O̸U̸S̸ O̸F̸  A̸ H̸U̸M̸A̸N̸!!! Y̸O̸U̸ S̸H̸O̸U̸L̸D̸ B̸E̸ A̸S̸H̸A̸M̸E̸!!"As he said that, the walls repeated the words "Ashame." I cried "𝐈-𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘! 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓!!!" My words echoed through the walls and the room went silent...."A̸l̸r̸i̸g̸h̸t̸..." He let's me go but suddenly the walls grabbed me and devoured my body, making me apart of the wall of flesh. "B̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ c̸o̸n̸s̸e̸q̸u̸e̸n̸c̸e̸s̸ m̸u̸s̸t̸ b̸e̸ d̸o̸n̸e̸, M̸o̸n̸o̸..." As he approaches to the girl, I begged him to stop and screamed as hard as I can. "𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎!!!! 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄!!! 𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔!!!!" As the girl awoke, the Thin man grabbed her, she looked at me with fear and confusion, "T-Thin man? W-whats going on, please let me go! Thin man help!!! "𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏!!! He looked at me with an angry expression..."S̸a̸y̸ g̸o̸o̸d̸b̸y̸e̸ t̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ s̸w̸e̸e̸t̸h̸e̸a̸r̸t̸..." As he sucked her life in her eyes and screamed bloody murder, "𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎!!!!!"

"Thin man! Are you okay? What happened? Did you dreamt something bad?" I gasped for air and realized that it was a dream, "W-where am I!?" "In your room, when I woke up, I saw you slept beside me and out of nowhere you screamed and I keep calling your name." Still gasping for air, I hugged her  out of nowhere and kept saying "Please dont leave me, Please dont leave me, Please dont leave me, Please dont leave me, Please dont leave me, Just please dont leave me alone..." I felt her hugging back at me and whispered, "I wont.." As she hugged me tighter, I could feel her warmth and affection towards me. As I hugged back, I suddenly fainted into her hands...

I could hear her shouting my name however I could only hear static as my visioned blurred out and the shadow of the Thin man appeared only  for a second then vanished... I said to myself before passing out...

"What is this feeling?...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?...𑁍