𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9𑁍

𑁍𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗/𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

I was sitting in the corner of my mind as he stands there looking at me with an angry expression.

"Y̸o̸u̸'v̸e̸ b̸e̸c̸o̸m̸e̸ m̸o̸r̸e̸ w̸e̸a̸k̸e̸r̸ s̸i̸n̸c̸e̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ g̸i̸r̸l̸ a̸r̸r̸i̸v̸e̸... Y̸o̸u̸ s̸h̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ k̸i̸l̸l̸e̸d̸ h̸e̸r̸ w̸h̸e̸n̸ y̸o̸u̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ t̸h̸e̸ c̸h̸a̸n̸-" "Never...." "O̸H̸ T̸H̸E̸R̸E̸ I̸T̸ G̸O̸E̸S̸ A̸G̸A̸I̸N̸! W̸H̸Y̸ D̸O̸N̸'T̸ Y̸O̸U̸ J̸U̸S̸T̸ L̸I̸S̸T̸E̸N̸ T̸O̸ M̸-" "𝐍𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄!" As I stood up slowly and walked towards him. "We've been stuck in this hell of a time paradox and the same thing goes over and over again! Aren't you tired of me waiting for something to change?... Well this time something did! But you wouldn't agree with me!" "I̸t̸s̸ b̸e̸c̸a̸u̸s̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ t̸o̸o̸ n̸a̸i̸v̸e̸ a̸n̸d̸ e̸a̸s̸i̸l̸y̸ f̸a̸l̸l̸e̸n̸ f̸o̸r̸ s̸o̸m̸e̸o̸n̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸ j̸u̸s̸t̸ m̸e̸t̸!
I̸ s̸u̸g̸g̸e̸s̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ s̸h̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ t̸u̸r̸n̸ i̸n̸t̸o̸ T̸h̸i̸n̸ m̸a̸n̸ r̸i̸g̸h̸t̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸ i̸n̸s̸t̸a̸n̸t̸!" "No!" "W̸h̸y̸ y̸o̸u̸-!" Before he could attack me, a memory flashes right in front of us, where Y/N didn't leave me, where she hugged me tightly with warmth and affection.... That feeling sparked through me again...And so did the Thin man. "S̸h̸e̸..... S̸h̸e̸ d̸i̸d̸n̸t̸ l̸e̸a̸v̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸?..." He asked. "Surprising isnt it?... Its been a while since we havent felt that... So thats why Im protecting her, its because we can change our future through her! Even though we just met, I just know its the right thing to do!" The room went silent for a minute..."If you want to-" I felt a pat from my head. "F̸i̸n̸e̸... I̸ a̸c̸c̸e̸p̸t̸... B̸u̸t̸ i̸n̸ o̸n̸e̸ c̸o̸n̸d̸i̸t̸i̸o̸n̸, I̸f̸ s̸h̸e̸ b̸e̸t̸r̸a̸y̸s̸ y̸o̸u̸ l̸i̸k̸e̸ H̸E̸R̸, y̸o̸u̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ n̸o̸ c̸h̸o̸i̸c̸e̸ b̸u̸t̸ t̸o̸ c̸l̸a̸i̸m̸ t̸h̸e̸ n̸a̸m̸e̸ o̸f̸ T̸h̸i̸n̸ m̸a̸n̸ a̸n̸d̸ c̸o̸n̸t̸i̸n̸u̸e̸ t̸o̸ u̸s̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ p̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ f̸o̸r̸ t̸h̸e̸ S̸i̸g̸n̸a̸l̸ T̸o̸w̸e̸r̸... D̸e̸a̸l̸?..." He raised his hand. "Deal." I shook his hand in agreement. "G̸o̸o̸d̸l̸u̸c̸k̸ o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸r̸e̸, i̸f̸ y̸o̸u̸ n̸e̸e̸d̸ m̸e̸, j̸u̸s̸t̸ s̸a̸y̸ t̸h̸e̸ w̸o̸r̸d̸." I nodded and closed my eyes to return into my physical body. "Ugh... Where am I?... What happened?..." "Thin man! Are you feeling alright now?..." The Teacher asked. "A bit better- Wait... Where's the girl!" "Oh she's right- she's gone?" "Oh! She's outside sitting while watching the stars!" Jennifor exclaimed.

"Thanks!" I jumped out of bed then ran outside while I heard the Teacher and Doctor shouting my name. I stopped and saw her crying while staring at the stars...

I breathed in and out and stuttered the words, "Sweetheart?..." She jolted and looked at me with tears in her eyes.... "T-Thin man?...." "Im sorry that I worried you too much-" She ran up to me and hugged tightly. The same feeling got into me as my heart was beating fast. "Im sorry! I shouldn't be mean to you, Im sorry I-" I caressed her cheek as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Don't be... Its not your fault... It was me who's being mean to you in the first place..." "I dont care whose fault was it, either mine or yours, Im glad that your alright." As she hugged me tighter, my heart began beating faster, then tears falling down of my eyes.... "Sweetheart..." She noticed I cried with tears of joy...

"W-whats this feeling?....W-why am I crying so much...?" She giggled, "That's the feeling that your now happy, Thin man..." She smiled. "Please...Call me Mono, yours?" As I smiled back.... "Im Y/N...." "Well thats a pretty name, I cant wait to know you better...Y/N💙" As we hugged together...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?....𑁍