𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19𑁍

⚠️𝔻𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕃𝔸𝕀𝕄𝔼ℝ⚠️

!𝔸 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘!

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

"My my, then after you, my lady~" We both chuckled at the same time and ate together. After 15 mins, we just talked about our old lives together.... "So.... You got betrayed by?..." "Six... Her name is Six.... She betrayed me over survival and freedom.... I tried telling my past self to change it, but it seems that didnt work out.... Its been a decade since Ive felt this emotion before... And its all thanks to you, my wildflower, for changing my route of time....." He smiled at me while taking a sip of the champagne. "And how about you?... Tell me about your past life?..." I looked at the stars and spoke with a sad voice, "My parents died along time ago..." As I noticed Mono's expression turned into a sadden look.

"How did they die?... If you dont mind me asking..." "*Sigh* They became the creatures that you called "The viewers" One day, I came back home to see my parents turned into the those creatures....I saw the TV Broke and they started to chase me down without hesitation.... I ran away from them and hid myself inside the boxes. I kept my composure and begged them to stop chasing me.... And the next thing you know....Gunshots appeared and left them dead. *Sniff*......" As I wiped my tears from my eyes. "Im....Im sorry, I didnt mean to make you upset...." "Its okay... I can take it..."

Mono stood up and pulled out his hand towards me, "Come, lets go to the rooftop, I wanna show you my last surprise to you." He smiled at me. I grabbed his hand and followed him to the rooftop. I saw roses scattered throughout the rooftop with candles lit up, making the ambiance perfect.
"What is this?..." "My lady, may I have this dance?..." as the song plays beautifully, making the ambiance even more perfect.

I smiled and took his hand, he grabbed me close and danced as the moonlight Intertwine through us. He'd twirled me around and carry me while we spinned elegantly. He gently dropped me and our face got closer as we can feel each others breaths. "May I have my kiss?..." "On the cheek?..." "In the lips~💙" I giggled "You may💜"

As we kissed each other passionately

We stopped as he went for my neck and gave little kisses

We stopped as he went for my neck and gave little kisses. I giggled but then felt him licking my neck. I blushed and moan softly. "M-Mono....Stop...." As I said with a soft moan. Out of nowhere he carried me and kissed my neck. "Lets go to the room, shall we?...💙" He said in a seductive way, making me blush madly.

He carried me downstairs and arrived at our room. He puts me in the bed and pinned me down while he looks at me with a seductive glare.

"M-Mono....P-Please listen to m- Mmmph!" He cut my words with a deep kiss. He pulled off my robe half way through my shoulder and began kissing it more. "Ah~! Mono~!" I moaned loudly. I tried to stop him but he bit my neck aggressively while I moaned even louder. "Ahh~! M-Mono!" I shouted. "What is it-!" He looked at me, dumbfounded, while I was bleeding from my neck. "Mono thats enough..." Little tears coming out from my eyes..."Y/N..." He lets me go and he kneeled down. "Im....Im so sorry! I didnt mean to bit you hard! I didnt mean to force you! I-!" I cut him off with a kiss, "Its okay... Its just that... Its going so fast and weve known each other for 2 months.... Im not ready..." He kissed my neck then looking at me with those turquoise eyes. "Okay... If your ready just say the word..." While he licked hes lips with my blood.

I blushed and kissed him. "You dork..."
But before I could say anything, my vision started to get blurry and fainted in the hands of Mono.... I could hear him panicking and shouting my name before passing out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?...𑁍