«38» Finally at peace

❦︎𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❦︎

As we walked through the hallway, I looked at Y/N and saw her smiling again. Its been a while since I saw her beautiful and elegant smile of hers.

She looked at me, a bit flustered. "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Its been a while since I saw your beauty of a smile" She began to get even more flustered. "I rescued you and this is what you repay me?" She covered her red face.

"My dear its called a compliment" "Hmmph, more like a tease" She mumbled. I chuckled and walked throughout the hallway.

We could see the walls and the kids waving at us. Jennifor ran up to Y/N and hugged her while she cried loudly. While me and Truls kept glaring into one another. "What did I say not to hurt Y/N!" He shouted at me.

"It was not my intention to hurt her, it was an accident" "More like on purpose" I growled at him and severely glared at him "Do you want me to get your soul and put it into a void of death?" I creepily smiled showing my sharp teeth.

Truls flinched but Y/N interfered the situation. "Alright stop with this fight, lets just go home, I bet the Teacher and the Doctor are worried sick"

We both sighed and agreed what Y/N ordered. We say our goodbyes to the walls and left the tower. But before I could leave, I looked at the tower one last time and smiled back. I turn around and caught up the gang before they could leave me behind.

Truls laughed at me but I smacked him in the head and everyone laughed at him along with Y/N. I could see her smile again... I could see her eyes shine again... I hold her hand tightly yet gently and walked our way home.... Finally at peace....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❦︎𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....❦︎

❦︎𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!❦︎
Hello its me the author, I am deeply sorry if I haven't update this story  yet. Because my school kept me awfully busy especially projects in such. Please expect slow updates from here.

Have a great day or night and god bless to all!

❦︎𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝❦︎