𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8𑁍

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍! 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏!!"
I put my head into his chest as I couldn't hear a single heart beat. "Crap!" I slowly laid him back to the ground as I stood up and quickly tried to look for a telephone. I finally saw one but when I tried to dial, the back of it was busted.

"Oh jeez, what on earth should I do! Think! Think!"  I gasp as an idea came up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~At the school~~~~~~~~~

𑁍𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

The Teacher at her office, was reading a book about biology and thought that finally it was a peaceful night. Until someone barged in aggressively. "How many times should I tell you to kn-" The Teacher gasped as she saw Y/N carrying Mono in a bad state.

"What happened!" As she walked towards them and checked Mono, "I-I dont know! He dreamt something bad a-and out of nowhere he passed out into my hands!" She explained to her

"What happened!" As she walked towards them and checked Mono, "I-I dont know! He dreamt something bad a-and out of nowhere he passed out into my hands!" She explained to her. "Oh dear! Jennifor, Truls and Benny come with me to escort these children
to the hospital quickly!" "Yes ma'am!" The school children replied.

They all walked into the streets and entered an abandon hospital. "Is.... Is this an abandon hospital?" Y/N asked. "My dear child, there is no time for questions in this kind of situations!" "I....Okay... Thin man please be okay..." As she puts her head towards Mono's forehead. "Doctor! Doctor!" As the Teacher shouted his name.

They saw a man crawling into the roof creepily while Y/N was horrified.
"Yes, what's the mat-" He looked at Y/N  carrying Mono in a bad state. "Thin man! You! What have you done to the Thin man!" He said to Y/N in an angry tone. "She is not the one who did this" She explained to the Doctor. "Are you defending a human child right n-"

"𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄! 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎! 𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓!!!" As she stretches her neck towards the Doctor. "A-alright... Put him into that bed." He pointed to an empty bed beside a patient. "Thank you... My child, put Thin man into the bed slowly." Y/N nodded and puts him into the bed. "Now wait here, Ill do the rest." Said the Doctor, as he slid the curtains. Y/N began to worry for Mono and started to pray that he will be alright...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~30 mins later~~~~~~~~~

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍
As we waited for 30 mins, the Doctor slid off the curtains as he walked towards us with a relief expression. "Good news, he's now fine, he just needed a goodnight rest." "Is there any bad news?..." The Teacher asked. "Unfortunately there's one. The bad news is that he is too overworked and stressed all the time.... If this keeps going, he'll have a difficult time to focus and starting to forget even the smallest things like names and dates....
Especially when he's the one who controls the tower..." "Why did he faint then?" Jennifor asked. "Well my dear, it's because maybe fear got into his head too much." "Doctor...Is he...Is he going to be alright...?" I asked in a sad tone... "He will, right now he's gonna get some rest that he needed..." The Doctor said.

I sighed and walked out of the hospital to see the stars are still shining. I smiled..."What a beautiful night.... I wish you were awake,  to see this night full of stars shining......." As I said when tears falling down of my face....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"𝑰𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚...."
𑁍𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?...𑁍