𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3𑁍

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

For some reason, she's quite happy about something that I couldn't really catch up.
"My my! This is perfect! Oh I can't wait to see the after results! But first..." She stretches her neck towards Y/N. "Your back posture looks hideous and your hair is quite ludicrous to look at, oh dear, it's seems we have no choice but to teach you some 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 manners." While smiling evilly. I step back and froze the floors by accident.

"Bullies! Bring her to the girls section and let's make sure she looks spotless for the Thin Man!" I'll be waiting outside of the school." Before she closes the door she spoke one last time- "Oh I almost forgot...𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄... 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?..." Then finally closes the door. The Bullies smiled at me with evil faces and dragged me through the hallways while screaming in fear. The Bullies thrown me inside of a dark room and closes it shut. I quickly ran up to the door, banging as hard as I can while screaming for help. As I keep screaming, I heard a girl's voice, laughing at me with an evil tone. I stopped screaming and began to stutter- "W-who's there! C-come out right this instant!" I ready myself for any attack in the dark, suddenly the lights turned on and saw a dozen school girls, smiling creepily in front of me.

"You must be the new girl." A girl come up to me. "Y-yes....Why do you ask?..." Still suspicious, "I'm Jennifor, well all of us are actually Jennifors." She explained, "A-all of you are...Jennifors?" I exclaimed. "Uh-huh!" Another girl shouted. "The boys that dragged you here are Truls and Benny." "I-I see...." A hand gently grabbed mine, "Come on, Let's make that bad hair day into a good hair day!"
She giggled, "*Giggles* Alright..." I sat down in a chair and all the girls started to fix my hair and brushing it gently.

"Wow! I didn't know your hair is that soft!" Spoke with amazement. "Really?... I didn't even know that.." "Are you kidding me? Its your hair! How can you not be so sure?" Another Jennifor asked. "Well.... While I was running away from the Hunter, my hair keeps distracting me and sometimes got stuck on the way out. I can't believe its still soft after what I've been through..." I sighed. "Hmmm.... Want us to braid it for you? To make sure it's easier to run and play!" Jennifor said in a joyish tone. I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

It's been a while since I got something nice for once... I mean, running away over and over again without knowing that your now wounded.... But now it's finally peacefu-
"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘!? 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈-" The Bullies looked at me with a flustered look. "Really!? Crap, is the braiding done?" The Jennifors nodded and was amaze at the same time. "Alright, thank you for fixing my hair. Lets go." The Bullies kept staring at me with a flustered look but shook it off and guided me towards the exit.

I practice my posture on the way there and notice the Bullies giving me the same look earlier. "Uhh.... Are you okay?" I asked, they jolted in surprise, "Y-Yes! Now keep moving or else the Teacher will be mad." They said. I chuckled and kept moving while practicing my posture.

Finally, I was outside and saw the Teacher waiting for me, "My my, you've changed your looks so far however your posture is still bad." "Really?..." I asked. "Keep your back straight, chin up and walk like a true lady, little one." As I followed her words, "Y-yes ma'am." " Alright, were all set, Thank you Truls and Benny, you may go back inside."
I waved goodbye at them, they both blushed hard and ran inside quickly and closed the school door. "Well that's one way to say goodbye-" "Little one, are you ready to meet the 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍?..." I nodded in agreement. "Well lets move on, shall we?...".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?...𑁍