Period - JA

{ Plot - you're on your period and in pain so your boyfriend Jack comforts you }

🛁🍕📺

🛁🍕📺

————————————————————

Third person POV:

"Hey" y/n quietly speaks as she walks through the front door of her apartment. "Hey, y/nn, how was your day?" Jack asks from the couch.
"The worst."
"Awh, how come?"
Y/n begins to take her shoes off and talk about her day.
"Work was extra busy today and I've had the worst headache all day. I'm also on my period and my hay-fever is awful." She sniffles as she walks towards Jack.
"Awh baby, I'm sorry, come here" Jack says as he taps his lap.
Y/n lays her head on his lap and lays her body out on the couch.
Jack gently plays with her hair and y/n faces the tv.

Then, y/n turns on her back to face him, "anyways, how was your day?" she asks whilst looking up into his big brown eyes.
Jack smiles, "it was good, the usual."
Y/n smiles back.

"I missed you today" y/n speaks softly as she twirls his curls around her finger.
"I missed you too" Jack chuckles before leaning down to softly peck her lips.

"I'm so tired" y/n says as she closes her eyes.
"But, hungry too" she groans.
"How about, I order a pizza and run you a bath?" Jack suggests.
"That sounds perfect" y/n smiles.

*little time skip

After a lovely, relaxing bath, y/n walks back into the front room in her cozy pyjamas just in time for food.
There's a knock on the door so, Jack answers and gets the pizza.
The couple sit down on the couch together to eat their pizza and watch their favourite tv show.
"I needed this. Thank you, Jack" y/n spoke.
"Of course" Jack smiles in awe.

After eating the delicious pizza, the couple cuddle on the sofa under a cozy blanket.
Jack realises y/n is asleep in his arms so, he moves the strands of hair from her face to behind her ear and kisses her forehead.
Goodnight.

————————————————————
A/N - sorry for the abrupt ending but this was only meant to be a short one anyway.
As cliche as this was, I hope it was comforting for you <3

What's your favourite tv show?
Mine is 'Modern Family' - I watch it over and over, all the time :)

Published: 7th June 2021