Tattoos together - JA

🤝✨🍌

🤝✨🍌

————————————————————
⚠️ contains some strong language

Inspired by the song "tattoos together" by Lauv

*Song lyrics are written in italic and bold*
————————————————————

Your POV:

Today myself and the guys are heading to Portland for the weekend and are staying in a hotel near Daniel's parents' house. I'm very excited, I've never been to Portland before and I can't wait for a little adventure with my best friends.

I walk up to the door of the why don't we household and knock before walking in with my small suitcase.
"Hi y/n" Zach says softly and waves before shouting "guys y/n is here!" You laugh, "hi, Zach."
"Oh hi y/n" Jack says softly and then quickly hugs me. I hug him back and blush into his shoulder so no one would notice before he pulls away and walks into the kitchen.
"Are you all ready?" I ask still stood ready by the door. "I am" Jonah says. "Almost" Corbyn says as he is still fusing with his hair in the living room mirror.
"Your hair looks fine Corbyn" I say shaking my head. "Just fine or does it look fiiiiine?" He asks whilst looking at me with a smoulder. "It looks fiiiine" I mimic him. "Now come on" I say, laughing a little. Daniel is sat on the sofa as he finishes tying up his shoe laces. He jumps up "I am ready!" "Let's go!" Zach shouts excitementdly.
Jack returns from the kitchen, "here I got you a bottle of water" he says, handing you the bottle. "Aw thanks" I say whilst grabbing it and smiling.

* In the car (8 seater)
(Jonah is driving and Daniel is in the passenger seat. Corbyn and Zach are in the middle row. You and Jack are in the back with some of the bags)

As soon as you got in the car Jonah puts on a playlist and you all sing and dance along. But then, Jonah needed to listen to the sat nav (speaking guide device) so he turns the volume down.

"How's uni going?" Jack asks. "The usual, interesting but stressful" "How are things for you at work?" I ask. "Same, interesting but stressful" he replies and we laugh a little.
We talk a little more until Jack asks "wanna listen to some music?" "Sure" I say and take his AirPod.

*time skip

Different POV:

You arrive at the hotel and you and Jack have fallen asleep on each other's shoulders. "Jack, y/n we're here!" Zach says excitedly before turning around. "Oh they're asleep." "Aww aren't they cute" Corbyn says and takes a quick picture. "Wake them up" Jonah says. Zach screams and you both jump up confused. "That's not what I meant" Jonah says. "I know" Zach shrugs and laughs. "Jeez Zach" Jack says. "Really, Zach" you say a little annoyed. You shake it off and everyone gets out of the car and into the hotel.