Three

Three

Harry

   My mind was cluttered. I could barely think straight, with all the voices that surrounded the room. I hated family get-togethers, especially when everybody would take pity on me. I had no clue who half of the people were, being separated from all of them for the longest when doctors had realized I was blind. We had found out I was blind at the age of two. I can't remember anything, well I mean I can vaguely, but it's never a clear image.

   I can still hear the constant chatter and not being able to see their faces makes me realize. Do I actually even know anybody? Isn't being able to see people faces, to recognize them part of knowing them? If so, that means I don't even know myself. In all honesty, I don't. I can't do what I love without being a joke and I can't even see my own physical quality's.

I sigh, hand clutching my cane. I hear my mum's voice, as she puts a hand on my shoulder. " Heres some food. Its roasted chicken and mashed potatoes," she says. I plaster a fake smile on my face, finding her hand on my shoulder and giving it a squeeze. My hands fumble to find my fork, trying to be cautious. That's the thing about being blind you have to be cautious about everything.

I feel a tug on my pant leg, making my head turn downwards. " Why are you blind?" I hear a sweet voice ask. It was my niece. Her name was Lily. She was really young. Maybe five. I take in a breath.

" Well, something went wrong when I was in my mummy's tummy, so that's why," I say, frowning. I feel the little girl climbing up onto my lap and I gasp. I feel a slobbery kiss being planted on my cheek and tiny arms try to wrap around my body.

" I'm sowwy, Harry. I hope you get your sight back. I wuv you," She whispers, making my heart melt. I felt happy for once in my life. The love from a child is twice as genuine, like love from an adult. She stayed by my side through the whole get together. Who knew my niece, who I've never met would mean so much to me.

Georgie

   I sigh, throwing my hands in the air. Louis laughs at me, making me frown. Louis and I have been in my room for the past hour or so, still figuring things out for the play. It was so stressing and just think we have one of these every like two or three months because half of the time our drama teacher gives a grade to the actors, producers, ect...it was a pain in the ass. " What are you laughing at?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips. He smiles.

" Your always so tense, like goodness, just try to have fun while doing this. That is why we're doing this, right? Because we both love it." He says, stacking some papers. I nod, rolling my shoulders back.

" Yeah we are, but I guess I'm just so caught up in the thought that my dads coming home soon," I say. " And Harry has been on my mind," I mutter. He raises an eyebrow.

" Sorry, I didn't get that last bit." He says. I sigh, waving my hand at him.

" It was nothing," I say, grabbing my pen and getting back to work. My pen is snatched out of my hand all the sudden, making me gasp. I look up at Louis and glare at him, trying to snatch the pen from him. " Give me the pen," I say, blankly, crossing my arms. He shakes his head.

" Not until you tell me what you said." He smirks. I groan, shaking my head. His smirk grows wider and his hand reaches out towards my stomach. " Don't make me tickle you." He threatens. My eyes widen and wrap around my stomach.

" You wouldn't dare," I say. He laughs, evilly, as I scoot backward. He suddenly attacks me, fingers digging into my waist, making me howl with laughter. I let out snorts and squeals, sounding like a wild pig. The door suddenly slams open and my mom stalks in, making me and Louis freeze. My mom glares at him, arms crossed.

" What's going on in here?" She asks, raising a brow. I giggle, as my mom smiles at the scene in front of her. My mom knew we would never do anything like that. Louis and I were just friends.

" Oh, nothing. Oh, do you have a condom?" I ask, making her gasp. Me and Louis belt out in laughter, making her come to the realization that we were just kidding. She laughs shaking her head.

" That's what I thought." She says, sternly. " Now, Georgie your dad will be here tomorrow, so be ready. We have to go to the airport." She warns, before leaving. Louis looks at me, seeing my excited expression and smiles.

" I can't believe she actually thought we wanted a condom." He cackles. I laugh along. Thank goodness he dropped what happened earlier. I don't need to be crushing on a boy right now. Especially when he can't even see me.