Fourteen

You guys are gonna love this chapter :-) and btw sorry if there are any h's missing. My h key is messed up lol and this chapter is spaced weirdly sorry :-)))) Also ask more questions for the character ask!!!!

____________

Fourteen

Georgie

*Recap

I knock one last time, about to give up, when I hear footsteps. I freeze, my heart pounding. The door slowly opens, showing Harry's face. I take a small step back, clasping my hands together. " Hi." He gives me an emotionless face, knowing who I am.

 " What are you doing here?"

_______

" Um...I'm here to talk to you. " I can visibly see him clench his jaw, leaning against the door. 

" Go away." He says. I sigh, walking closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. He flinches, turning his head. " Please. Just leave." He spits, coldly, almost deadly.

I throw my arms up in the air. " Your being ridiculous!" I exclaim. " Can you just-" He slams the door in my face, I stumble back, surprised. He locked the door too. In a instant fit of rage, I start pounding on the door, with anything I can. My fist, foot, anything that was laying on his porch.

" Open the damn door!" I scream. " Why the hell would you slam the door in my face?!?!? Y-you dick head!" I yell through the door, resting my head against it. I push my hair out of my face, stepping back.

" I'll camp out here all night if I have to!" I shout, crossing my arms, sitting criss-cross apple sauce in-front of the door. I put on my game face, hearing footsteps on the other side of the door. I sit up straighter, waiting for him to step out, but he does the unexpected, cracks open the door and throws out a blanket and pillow. I sit with my mouth agape, head covered with the blanket.

Ding!

I pull my phone out and the message I get makes me want to throw my phone right through his window.

Harry: Be my guest.

Georgie: Dick.

Georgie: I'm not giving up.

Georgie: YOU BETTER OPEN THE DAMN DOOR

I throw the blanket off of me, standing up banging on the door some more. " Please, just open up." I beg, my hand on the door handle. I turn it, the door opening. I furrow my eyebrows, seeing Harry on the couch, a Pepsi in his hand. " Took you long enough." He laughs, bitterly, but amused.

I march over to him, pushing is chest. " You mean the door was unlocked this whole time?!?!?" I ask.

He nods. " Basically.." I don't even know how to react. I just take a seat beside him, brushing my hands over my face. I lean back, salty tears slowly making there way down my face. I try to wipe them away, but more just keep coming. I can't help the sob that escapes my lips.

" I'm sorry." I whisper. Harry looks in my direction.

" What?" He ask. I look at him.

" I'm sorry. Okay? I know I've said I'm sorry about a billion times, but its true. Whatever Shawn told you was a lie. He's just an asshole. I promise." I cry. I feel arms wrap around my body, seeing Harry snuggle his face into my neck.

" No." He says. " I'm sorry. I was just being hardheaded, but I believe you now...a-and I..." He draws out. I look at his face, as he breaths in deeply, before getting up. I grab a hold of is hands, as he stands in front of me.

" And you what?" I ask, frowning.

" And...I love you." He whispers. " I love you so much. Oh, god do I love you." He says, smiling. I bring my hand up to my mouth standing up. He retracts his hands to himself.

" I-I'm sorry. I knew I shouldn't have said anything." He sighs, covering is face, a blush appearing. " I'm so embarressed. I smile, cupping is face.

" Don't be." I whisper, standing on my tippy toe, placing my lips on is. I hear him gasp, as is hand goes to the back of my head, pulling me closer. He deepens the kiss, holding my body close. I felt my toes curl and butterflies-no! Dragons soaring in my stomach, but sadly we both pulled away, out of breath. We both had smiles on our faces, as he connects his forehead with mine.

" Your the most beautiful girl in the world." He states, playing with the curls on the back of my head. I stare at him confused.

" H-how would you know?" I ask, carefully. He laughs.

" Because all angels are beautiful." I blush, him kissing my cheek. " Would this angel want to be my girlfriend?" He ask. I look at him.

" She would love to."