Nine

READ AUTHORS NOTE PLS PLS PLS!!

*edited

Nine

Harry

I sink down into my chair, fiddling with my fingers. My earbuds are placed in my ears, as I yawn repeatedly. The voice of the unemotional reader fills my ears. I hated listening to audio books, but there are no brail books for this so I really didn't have a choice. I could barely read brail anyways so it would be pointless.

I yank my earbuds out of my ear, hearing low footsteps coming near me. My eyebrows furrowed, wondering if they were coming straight towards me. My hand wonders around for my cane, running along the cool surface of the table in front of me. A hand slaps mine away, right before grasping my cane. I swallowed hard, hand retreating. " Hey, loser." The person laughs, smacking my arm with the cane. I wince, arm stinging from the impact. " So I see you've been hanging out with Georgie here lately..." The guy says. I recognize the voice as Shawn's.

" Yeah. What about her?" I whisper. I hear him chuckle. I furrow my eyebrows once again, confused on what was so funny about the situation. He suddenly stops laughing, silence filling the library. My nerves are going crazy, wanting to know what he was going to say.

" Well...you see I don't like you talking to her.." He trailed off, voice lowering. He had a strong grip on my shoulder.

"Why?" I asked him, my voice was filling with anxiousness. My mind replaced it with regret as soon as I hear him groan, lightly chuckling afterwards. He grabs my face.

" Because I said so....she doesn't even like you anyways. She's using you. Your just a worthless piece of shit." He spits. A whimper escapes my lips as he lets go of my face. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. God, I feel like such a wimp.

I slump down onto the grownd, tears falling down my cheeks. I hear him walking away, making me sigh in relief. I rubbed my jaw and wrist. I got up and say back down. His words filled my thoughts. Was it true? Was she really just using me? I shake my head in doubt of our freindship. I really am just a piece of shit.

____________

Georgie

I've just got back from school and I instantly run to my closet, hoping for it to have a half way decent dress in it. I had no luck. All that was in there was old sneakers and flimsy blousess. I guess I'll have to go with one of the sundresses. I grab a dress, taking it off of the hanger and slipping it on. It was knee length, strapless, and had had a redish floral design on it, which my mom hated, claiming it looked like something an old lady would wear.

I roll my eyes, thinking back at that time. She honestly doesn't know what she's talking about. I pick up my black vans and slide my foot into them, a smile playing on my face. I was very excited to meet Harry mom, then again I'm very nervous. Harry doesn't seem to excited for this dinner and I can understand why. I mean both of our dads left, so I guess thats something we have in common. I know I wouldn't be comfortable with my mom hanging out with a new guy, but I would have to find a way to deal with it.