Seventeen

Seventeen

Georgie

      I watch as someone plugs in Harry's acoustic guitar and he adjust the mic. I could tell he was shaking and the small frown on his face, hundreds of peoples eyes on him, but he could only feel the eyes on him, waiting to see what was coming.

     I have no clue about what song he's going to perform he said he wanted it to be a surprise and I'm so excited to hear him, well for everybody to hear him. To see how great, talented and absolutely amazing he is.

      He clears his throat, before speaking. " Hi, I'm H-harry Styles and I'll be p-performing a song for a special someone." He says, lowly, stuttering. He puts his hands on the guitar, lightly plucking, the sound echoing throughout the gym. " Isn't she lovely. Isn't she wonderful..."

      At the end I was almost brought to tears, my hands covering my mouth, as the crowd roars, some people with surprised looks on there faces. I jump off the bleachers, running up to him and hold him close in my arms, my eyes glassy. " You did it, Harry. I love you." I whisper. I feel him lean down and he plants a small kiss on my lips, hand under my chin.

" I love you more." He says. " Thank you."

I smile into his chest, before standing back our hands clasped together, as I bow with you, cheering with the crowd. I loved seeing him like this and after all of the things we've done together and the dark secrets we've told each-other I know I love him, gosh do I love him and I know why he thanked me and I'm glad I could help, because  I've realized I'll him achieve his dreams no matter what.

_______

       He lays me gently on the bed, making sure not to crush me. His breath mingles with mine, as he places kisses on my neck, my head rolling back. I can feel the heat radiating off of him, as I put my hands under his shirt, running them up and down his chest. There were no words, but I didn't need any, because just the feeling of his skin on mine was enough. 

    To experience this with him was the best thing I could ask for and my first time couldn't have been more special. I would never regret, nor forget it. 

Four years later

    I smile, watching him swaying on stage, with the other boys, a big grin on his face. He sings into the mic, girls screaming out in the crowd. I knew we wouldn't last forever, but seeing him this happy was just enough and the memories kept me satisfied. I would hope he hadn't forgot me, being replaced by his many loving fans and the three other boys in the band. We hadn't talked in over three years and it was the most intense pain I have ever experience, but I was happy. I was so happy, so was he. It would always be enough.

     I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders, making me laugh, as the bury there head in my neck, there hair tickling me. I turn around and see Louis. He grins cheekily at me, before laying on top of me and tickling my sides, planting kisses on all over my face. " I love you." He states, brushing his nose against mine.

     I look over at the TV one last time, before turning it off, he fades off the screen. He wasn't gone forever and I knew it. I would always remember him and the impact I made in his life and how much he changed mine. I look at Louis, rubbing my hand over the stubble on his face." I love you too." and I mean it.

_____________

This is basically the end, but there will be a epilogue and sorry there wasn't really any smut, because I felt like smut really went with the story sorry :(

Anyways I hope you liked this and be expecting the epilogue soon!