Ten

*Recap*

I walk outside, seeing Harry slouched back into a plastic lawn chair, playing with his phone in his hand. " Hey." I whisper. He doesn't even seem startled by the sound of his voice. I sit beside him, folding my hands in my lap. It feels like we sit in silence forever and it bother me. Usually me and Harry would be blabbing away, but he's not acting the same. It was awkward.

" Why are you ignoring me? What did I do?" I break the silence. He sighs deeply, running a hand down his face.

" Stop lieing to m-me." He whispers, his voice cracking, at the end.

__________

Ten

Georgie

I frown, not understanding what he was implying. " What do you mean?" He looks at the sky, with a sour look on his face, clasping his hands together. His eyes are glassy and look like tears would flow any minute now.

" You know exactly what I mean," He says in a matter of fact tone. I shake my head, standing up. I place my hand on my hip, cocking an eyebrow.

" Actually I don't." I shoot back, getting somewhat irritated about this whole situation. He was mad at me for something I don't even know about. How childish is that? He glares at the grounds, quickly standing up, turning my direction.

" Stop playing with my feelings! " He shouts, throwing his arms in the air. " Well, more like stop pretending you care." He adds, shaking his head. I furrow my eyebrows at his outrage. His words confuse me, because I do care. How does he not understand that?

" Playing with your feelings? " I ask. " You can't be serious!" I shout. My face turns red and my fist clench. I was angry-no! I was furious. What made him think this? I've been the closet friend he's had in a while and he thinks I'm pretending? He thinks this is all and act!?!!?

" Dead serious." He spits, venom lacing his voice. He crosses his arms over his chest, a scowl on his face. I march over to him, ripping his arms away from his chest, giving him one good shove.

" Your ridiculous for thinking this! " I scream." Why would I be here, huh? Why would I be here to make you feel better about your mom bringing a guy over? Why would I text you at three o'clock in the morning just so we can have our silly talks about the latest episode of Criminal Minds? Why would I even waste my time on you if I didn't care? " I ask, poking his chest. He turns his head away, making me squint my eyes, clenching my teeth.

" I honestly don't give a shit if you can't see. It doesn't really fucking matter. Get over yourself! " I scream, stomping inside, not looking back at Harry. I say a hasty goodbye to Robin, Anne, and Lily. I grab my car keys and purse and race to my car, pulling out of there driveway.

_________

I shut the house door quietly, my mom probably asleep. It was about twelve o'clock and I had texted my mom at nine, telling her I would probably be home late, because I wanted to stop for a hot coffee and sit for a while. A while turned out to be three hours of my life wasted on thinking about Harry and his ridiculous trust issues. I don't know what anybody's told him, but he's let it get to his head.

I sigh, slinging my purse on my bedroom bed, looking at my appearance in the mirror. I looked horrid. I had mascara smeared under my eyes, from where I had let a few tears slip, my lips were chapped, and my hair was a mangled mess; from me running my hands through it, its what I do when I'm upset or nervous.

I grab a brush, running it through my hair. I wince, as it pulls at my scalp. I look over at my bed, when my phone goes off, lighting up. I set the brush down, walking over, as I read the message that was sent to me.

Harry: sorry

I smirk, have been waiting for him to apologize.I don't get a chance to reply, because Harry had sent another two messages, making me roll my eyes. I reread

Harry: We can't be friends anymore

Harry: Its for the best

I frown. What is this to him? Some kind of relationship? Its for the best. Whats for the best? I don't understand. I reread the messages sent, eyebrows furrowed. My lips quivers, tapping my fingers against the keyboard, not knowing how to reply. My fingers shake, as they hit the send button and I fall down onto my bed.

Georgie: Okay

I sigh, seeing the signal that he has read or heard my message, making me shake, as tears threaten to fall. I pull the covers over myself, throwing my phone on my lap. I don't understand why he would do this. Was it because of the fight we had? I sure hope not. Maybe it was something I said, or did? Why so suddenly?

I read over all the messages we had sent to each other over the past week, wishing I could rewind and go back to when we would debate about books or topics,anything! I never expected him to give up on our friendship so easily.

_____________

Havn't updated in forever, but I've had finals, so yeah! Anyways this is a drama filled chapter...I hope you like :) Sorry its short, but I'm not really one to write really long chapter lol

What do you thinks gonna happen next?

Who watches doctor who? Any doctor who fans here?

Comment, vote ♥