Fifteen

I'm sorry if there are ever any slips where I make it seem like harry can see. I sometimes forget lol :)
Guy!!!!! Have you seen HARRYS new pants omg their white I swear I cried bc their brighter than the sun where did his black pants go Geez
____________

Fifteen
Harry

I couldn't help but grin widely, hugging Georgie tightly in my arms. I felt warm, and happy inside. I never would have thought that me, the blind kid would be the boyfriend of one of the kindest and precious girls in the world. " I love you so much." I mumble in her hair. I feel her smile.

" I love you too." She says, letting go from the hug. " I really need to get you home now though." She adds. I furrow my eyebrows together.

" Your mom wanted me to get you home." She chuckles. I nod my head in understanding.

I shake my head, ruffling my hair, when I feel a hand find mine, clasping them together. I smile cheekily, when the door swings open. "Harry! I'm home." I hear my sister shout.

Georgie

The girl who I expect is Harry's sister pauses in front of us, eyes gazing down at our hands, before a cheeky smirk appears on her face, showing the resemblance of her and Harry. " So, does my wittle Harry have a girlfriend?" She teases, walking up to him, pinching his cheeks.

I giggle, his cheeks turning red. She continues to pick on him, when Harry pushes her away, pouting. " Okay, okay leave me alone. This is Georgie." He introduce's me. His sister turns towards me, grinning.

" I'm Gemma. Harry's beloved sister." She laughs. I laugh back. She pulls me into a hug, then pulling back. I still can't hold back the smile that makes its way to my lips. She was so positive, and cheerful. She obviously loved her brother very, very much. It made me wish I had a sibling.

" So is she taking you to mum?" Gemma ask Harry. He nods.

" Okay, we'll be safe and tell mum I love her." I notice her British accent is wearing thin and you can only slightly notice it, unlike Harrys which is a bit stronger.

She gives Harry and me a goodbye hug, before we walk out and hop in my car.
______

I pull into his moms driveway, pulling the key out of the ignition. We hop out of the car, walking to the door, which harry politely knocks on. The door opens and were greeted with Anne's tan face and pearly white smile. She really was stunning. " Oh! Thank you for bringing him home, sweetie." Anne exclaims, bringing Harry into her arms.

" You're welcome." I smile softly. She invites us in and me and Harry take a seat on the couch, while Harrys mom makes us something to eat. I swear this seems like the typical situation that happens when you meet your boyfriends mom, well I've met her before, but that's what this all seems like. Anne was just like that though. Cheerful, always offering food or snacks, wanting to be called by her first name. I actually found it welcoming.

" So, Harry what were you doing over at Gemmas?" She ask, placing some grilled cheeses on the table, along with some apple juice. I politely take the cup of apple juice and take a sip, while Harry stumble on his words.

" W-well I...just missed her?"He states. But it comes out more like a question. I glance at her and I almost think that she bought it until she shakes her head sighing.

Harry

" Stop lying, Harry. Gemma called me and told me why she had to pick you up." She says, slowly, leaning back in the chair she was sitting in.

I frowns. " I'm sorry, mum. I don't know what came over me. I was just...going through a hard time." I explain.

" I know you are, but you know how I feel about alcoholic drinks. They don't solve anything." She says, seriously. " You could have come to me, or your sister, even Georgie!" I could have, but not Georgie. The problem was her, but it's fine now.

" I know. I was just confused, but I'm alright now. I promise." I smile. I feel her pull me into a hug, patting my shoulder.

" Okay. I trust you." It warned my heart that she did and I realized I had the best mother in the world.
____

I sit on my bed, Georgie by my side, as she talks about funny things that have happened to her and Louis and how they have been friends since diapers. It made me happy that she's had a friends all her life. Somebody who was by her side through thick and thin. " Harry what are those?" She ask. I furrow my eyebrows.

" What are what?" I laugh. I hear her laugh back, while hearing papers shuffle.

" Did you write these?" She ask. My eyes widen and instantly freak out and stand up, finding my way to me desk, bumping into her.

" uh, please don't look at those!" I exclaim, reaching for them, but she pulls them back.

" but their really good." She states. I hear her mumbling some of the lyrics. I give up, sitting on the bed, embarrassed.

" You don't have to be embarrassed their good." I hear her say, softly, before sitting beside me. " do you mind singing this one to me? It's called ' don't let me go'."

" I-I guess." I say, knowing the lyrics by heart. I take a deep breath.

" Now you were standing there right in..."

Georgie

To say I was amazed would be an understatement. His voice was beautiful. It made me remember that day he told me he liked to perform. He was serious.

" That was beautiful, Harry!" I say, excitedly, touching his shoulder, before falling on top of him, giggling. His cheeks turn red, as his breathing slows down.

" Thank you." He whispers. I look at his face, slowly leaning in.

" You could be really famous one day." I state. His eyes widen.

" really?" He ask.

" Yeah." I say, softly, attaching my lips to his.

_____

Excuse the mistakes :)