Chapter 32

Warning - *sexual content*

I believe that this is a cause for celebration, don't you agree?" Dandy announced.

"What kind of celebration did you have in mind?" I smirked.

"I think we should prepare ourselves a luxurious meal."

"That sounds like a fantastic plan in theory, Dandy, but you seem to have forgotten the fact that neither of us are good at cooking."

"Surely it can't be too much of a challenge." I could tell that Dandy's optimism was going to be very short-lived.

"I suppose there's no harm in giving it a try." I eventually concluded.

"Wonderful! It's sorted then!"

"What are we even going to make?" I questioned.

"Well, what would you like?" It was clear that Dandy was feeling ecstatic as it was rare for him to be so generous as to allow me to make decisions for the both of us.

"Anything but snails!" I exclaimed with obvious disgust.

"What's wrong with snails?" Dandy asked, clearly offended by my distaste for one of his favourite delicacies.

"What isn't wrong with snails?" I returned, giggling slightly at his confusion.

"We could try to make something with pasta, if you'd like?" He offered.

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled up at him and received a fond grin in return.

We eventually agreed on spaghetti and meatballs and headed off to the kitchen. Both of us were wandering around the room cluelessly, not even sure which cupboard the pots and pans were stored in.

I somehow got lucky and managed to find the pasta along with some wooden spoons. Dandy discovered some meat at the back of the refrigerator that we hoped would still be edible and we got ourselves set up.

"I'll make the meatballs and you can make the pasta. Do we have a deal?" I offered my hand out for Dandy to shake in agreement.

"Why can't I make  the meatballs?" He stubbornly argued.

"For obvious reasons - making meatballs is more difficult and I have a lot more cooking experience than you."

"You don't know that. I may secretly be an expert chef." He persisted indignantly.

"Oh really? How do you turn the stove on then?"

Dandy mumbled an inaudible response before turning around to begin making the pasta, causing me to life as I had quashed his superiority.

*SLIGHT TIME SKIP*

I had been cooking the meatballs for about five minutes and they seemed to be coming along nicely. I checked on Dandy and was surprised when I found out that he appeared to have everything under control.

"Which one of us is making the sauce?" I casually queried.

"A sauce?" He repeated.

"We can't just eat it plain, Dandy!" I giggled.

"I'll see what I can't find." He sighed before stepping over to the kitchen cupboards.

After a few minutes of rustling around and the occasional agitated grumble from Dandy, he proudly produced a bag of tomatoes along with some herbs and spices.

"Great! How's the pasta doing?"

"The pasta? ... The pasta! I completely forgot about it!" He rushed over to the stove and peered down at the metal pot with a look or concern, followed by one of disgust.

I rushed over in order to take a peek at the disaster that Dandy was bound to have created and was greeted with a bowl of gummy pasta that was all stuck together.

"You were supposed to stir it!"

"I got distracted." He muttered.

"I can see that." I rolled my eyes and punched his arm playfully.

This then led to a full on battle between the two of us, which ended with us both rolling around on the floor in a fit of laughter, until Dandy suddenly paused.

"Can you smell that?" He questioned, with knitted eyebrows.

"Smell what?" I inhaled deeply, unintentionally filling my nostrils with the strong scent of burning smoke.

"The meatballs!" We simultaneously exclaimed.

I ran over to the pan, hoping that I'd be able to salvage at least a small portion of what was left of our fancy dinner. Unfortunately, we weren't so lucky. All of the meatballs were burnt to a crisp.

"So much for a luxurious, celebratory meal." I sighed.

"We're just going to have to figure out another way to celebrate." Dandy spoke with a suggestive tone in his voice.

"Do you have any more ideas?" I innocently asked.

"I might do." By the point he was right behind me and his lips brushing against my ear sent harsh shivers down my spine.

I turned my face slightly so that there was only a tiny gap between his lips and my own. He quickly broke the gap and grabbed the back of my head, pushing me even closer towards him. My entire body was firmly pressed up against his, leaving me stuck in his firm embrace.

After a few minutes of intense making out Dandy suddenly grabbed my waist and lifted me up onto the kitchen counter. He hastily jumped up to sit beside me before immediately re-attaching his lips to mine. Both of us allowed our hands to wander before finally breaking apart for breath.

"Why don't we mix things up a little in honour of the special occasion?" I smirked.

"What exactly are you thinking of?" Dandy's facial expression matched my own.

I gently him back so that he was laying against the counter. I slipped out of my dress while he threw off his shirt and then moved down to his pants.

"I'll do it." I stopped him.

He grinned as he realised that I was taking control, but attempted to hide his excitement. I straddled him without warning, causing him to let out a low groan. Both of us were surprised by how effortlessly I held dominance as we moved in a perfect rhythm. However, it didn't take long for me to feel as though I was reaching my climax. I finally released only a second before Dandy.

"Ready for round two?" He panted.

I could only nod, too breathless for words.

"I think I should be in charge this time, don't you?"