018. it was only them

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
sirens, sirens
( teen wolf. s3A )

chapter eighteen

chapter eighteen.
it was only them

     ALANI Mordor was stunned, to say the least.

     They were gone━━leaving behind the only people who ever truly understood what she when through; who ever truly understood her. It was a tough decision Isaac had to make, and she knew no matter which one he ended up choosing, she wouldn't like him for it. He had driven away, subsequently leaving people they each cared for behind in the realms of the unknown, never truly knowing whether they were in danger, hurt... dead? But, the other decision meant staying, and that would've put Cora in more danger than she needed to be in━━Alani, too, considering she had no fighting skills. And, she knew Scott wouldn't be happy with the Beta that he was given such a perfect opportunity to get them all out and just bothering to ignore based on stupid feelings.

     But, that was just who they were━━a pack. You shouldn't leave one behind, but they had to, or else more people would've gotten injured than necessary.

     Alani hadn't said anything during such a fast-paced ride━━none of them had. The only sounds that could be heard over the roaring wind and clutching on the wheels as the tires swerved across the roads were their labouring breathing. Each of them were nervous for those they left behind, for Cora, for the possibility of anyone coming after them. They hadn't seen anyone when they left, so they were sure they were in the clear, but you could never be too sure, especially when living in a town like Beacon Hills.

     The car swerved to a stop, the brakes being forced down so suddenly that the blonde jerked slightly forward in her seat. She bit her lip, holding back a snide remark aimed at Isaac, shooting him a glare. She didn't care if he had good intentions━━right then, all she cared about was everyone stuck in that hospital, too many different outcomes swirling around in her mind for her to feel any type of relief at finally leaving the building.

     Looking at every angle out the windows, Isaac voiced a question they all dreaded the answer to. "You see the twins?"

     Despite not wanting to give in and help, Alani took a look for herself. It was pitch black outside, making her the one to struggle the most when attempting to look at their surroundings, considering she believed her eyesight to be terrible anyway, let alone being the only one there who didn't have enhanced sight due to their werewolf abilities. But, what she could see didn't tell her anything, either. The wind continued to flow through the air, the light from the car making it visible to see leaves rustling along the ground, twigs floating away.

     She could see nothing, but the sight definitely made her feel eerie.

     "No," Peter replied for them, clearly looking around himself. But, his tone of voice drastically changed, dangerous, almost, when his eyes settled on something else. "But, I see the Argents."