010. a constant state of panic

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
sirens, sirens
( teen wolf. s3A )

chapter ten

chapter ten.
a constant state of panic

     TO say Alani Mordor had struggled sleeping since returning from the Motel would simply be an understatement. And, it wasn't the type of not sleeping where her visions were keeping her awake at night, not allowing her to fall into a peaceful world of subconscious. No━━if anything, Alani would rather be dealing with those right now. Instead, her mind seemed to be speeding away from her constantly.

     No matter what she did, no matter what she thought of, Alani simply couldn't get the Motel out of her mind. Everything that had happened that night, including the way her own visions altered the way they normally do things━━it all continued to play over and over again in her head. There were too many questions swimming around in her brain, banging against the side of the walls like they way desperate to seek answers━━she was desperate to seek answers.

     But, how could she get these answers? She didn't even know what she was, and she sure as hell wasn't about to start going around asking people whether they knew anything about others having visions and stuff. It wasn't normal, and they'd soon shun her out. So, she was back to square one━━let the questions pester her until the day she dies. It's not like there seemed to be any other option.

     Alani hadn't really seen much of the others since that night, and she couldn't decipher whether that was a good thing or not. Were they weirded out by her? Did they think she was too much? Was that it━━was everything they had built up together as a group over now because something changed within her that night?

     The next time Alani had heard from any of them had been the night after. She was lying in bed, staring helplessly up at the ceiling, contemplating everything she had ever been through and wondering why her?, when she had gotten an unexpected call. It had been from Stiles, exclaiming frantically down the phone you need to get down to the hospital right now! weird things are happening and I feel like you━━ But, Alani hadn't really given him the chance to finish explaining what he wanted to. She had sighed down the phone, almost exasperatedly, and he paused in his words. He seemed to understand then, that she wasn't okay, despite how many times the girl will repeat it to anyone who asks. With his own sigh, he apologised for having possibly woken her up and let her go, to which the girl replied with a tired thank you.

     Maybe Alani could've gone, maybe she could've met up with Stiles and God knows whoever else was down there at the hospital, but just the mere thought of it made Alani feel... weird. The blonde girl was just so tired, she felt sick thinking about going down and trying to work something else out. She couldn't sleep, but that didn't mean her mind had had enough. Alani had been thrown into a world she had refused to believe existed when she understood the things she could do, the abilities she possessed, and it all happened much to fast.