015. are you falling in love...

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
sirens, sirens
( teen wolf. s3A )

chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen.
are you falling in love...

     DREAMWALKER.

     The name continued to run round in circles throughout her mind, never leaving a moment of peaceful silence. Alani didn't know what to think of it. On one hand, she was relieved to finally have a name to put next to it, one step closer to figuring everything out━━to figuring out who Alani Mordor really was. But, on the other hand, it completely terrified her. Having a name to it meant it was real, that it was something she'd have to put it with most probably for the rest of her life, and Alani wasn't sure she wanted that.

     Before moving to Beacon Hills, her abilities had been... okay. They were still weird━━of course they were weird; no normal person could do what she could━━but her visions weren't anywhere near as terror-radiating and heart-wrenching as they were now. The most she saw that caused her heart to jump were future test scores. Now, it was human sacrifices and animal attacks.

     But, Alani had to remain calm. Despite the name bouncing off one corner of her mind to the other with no sign of stopping any time soon, she held her head up high, desperate to keep any tears of fright within her eyes, not allowing them to spill down her cheeks. She didn't want to seem vulnerable━━not now, not when Stiles seemed composed despite his dad having been taken by the Darach... by Jennifer Blake, their English teacher.

     Alani felt stupid, felt as though she should've seen all this coming. She didn't like Ms. Blake━━hadn't really got on with her from their very first day. But, suddenly, she found out about the supernatural when she watched Boyd die, and then she was giving strange looks to the teens who knew about it all, too. That was when Alani started to feel something wrong about the woman, and she ended up being right. Maybe if she hadn't worked it out sooner, if her mind had allowed her to delve deeper into the truth of the future, Noah Stilinski wouldn't be potential moments away from becoming another human sacrifice.

     God, Alani felt sick.

     She couldn't exactly pinpoint the precise reason why she felt so sick, but knew of the potential candidates. It could either be because of everything happening around her, the human sacrifices slowly creeping closer to the people she had grown to care about so much, or the reckless driving Stiles was currently participating in. When the disappearance of both Jennifer and Noah settled in between everyone, the group split up and immediately started taking action. Scott's and Stiles' plan was to go to Derek and explain everything that had happened, knowing they were in for a chance that the Alpha would believe them and help them figure out where Noah Stilinski was━━if there was just a slight possibility they could save from such a gruesome end. Alani was attempting to stay beside Allison, wanting to comfort her friend after having been through something so traumatising, practically on the edge of her very own death, but one look from Stiles and she knew she needed to go with him. Stiles needed her there. She didn't know exactly why, because the reason didn't matter━━he needed her there, so she'd be there.