8. School pt. 1

A/N: hi its the authour and yes im not ded and i was feeling pretty bored that i jus wanna update. good news right? hope y'all like this chapter!

Music: JP Saxe ft. Julia Michaels- If the world was ending

Annabeth's POV

            THUMP. I fell and felt my books, bags and all hit the floor with a muffled FUMP. Great. Of course I had to bang into someone or something and make a good impression as a new student on my first day of highschool. F**king great start. "Uh miss," I looked up and finally located that something that i crashed into. "um im sorry for crashing into you." He helped me up, took my bag up from the floor and handed me my stack of book. Such a gentleman eh?  "thanks." "No problem." He grinned at me and for the first time, i saw him clearly. He was roughly 6ft, had sea green eyes, dark messy raven hair and had a nice smile. dang annie you gotta stop staring you probably look like a freak. Somehow my inner self was quite right. "Sorry, wasn't really paying attention to where i was walking."  "Likewise. I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Perseus Jackson, but you can just call me Percy." He stuck his hand out and I shook it. "Oh hi, my name is Annabeth, nice to meet you." Why on the river Styx am I getting small but warm tingles shooting down my arm?  "Anyways, I thought that we could probably get to class now, seeing that the timetable says we need to get to our classroom at 8."  I was shaken out of my stupor as he looked at his timetable and glanced at me. "Sure. What class do ya have for your first period?" As we put our stuff into respective lockers, we swapped timetables and I realized we had almost every class together. Okay why, again am I having some goddamn tingly feeling not on my hand but in my stomache? Probably because i hadn't have a full breakfast. I concluded and me and Percy headed to our classroom.

Once I stepped into the classroom for the first time, I knew that I am so going to love this place. Greek mythology posters, banners and even sculptures were pasted and decorated around the whole place that it looked like a Greek fact book. I had a obsession on Greek stuff since i was 7, and became a bookworm ever since. For the first time, I saw my going-to-be classmates staring at me and Percy, standing at the door and looking transfixed. "Welcome, new students. I presume that you both must be Mr. Jackson and Ms. Chase?" Me and Percy nodded and he ushered us into the classroom. " Alright miss Chase, you can take that table," he pointed to a table a few feet away, "and Jackson you too." Once the whole class had settled down, our teacher, whose name was Chiron or Mr. Brunner, asked us to introduce ourselves one by one. I stood and said: "Hi, the name's Annabeth, bookworm, much of a nerd, sassy, and probably has smarter brains than you." After saying my part, Percy stood up too, and said "Percy Jackson, likes blue food, speaks fluent sacarsm and will punch you if you dare do anything stupid." Well that was quite the introduction, but Mr. Brunner didn't comment. "Alright, today we are going to review why did Hercules..." I zoned out, not taking in anything of what our teacher was saying. Suddenly, I blacked out.

Special: Percy's POV

              I legit freaked out when the new girl, Annabeth, suddenly just K.O-ed and her head hit the wooden table. "Mr. Brunner sir," "Yes Jackson?" "Um where is the medical bay?" "Is there any immediate emergency?" "Uh no sir, but Annabeth just fainted or fell asleep i dont know. I thought maybe i could bring her to the medic to check if she's alright." "Okay, the bay is.." He told me the direction I should go and I carried Annabeth bridal-style and ran to the hospital wing. A healer, by the name of Will, asked me what was the matter and I told him what had happened. He took some smelling salt and shook it under Annabeth's nose. She didn't wake up, but stirred slightly Phew, at least she isn't dead and I'd be stupid to think that. Will asked me to return to my class, but me, being the stubborn person I am, told him that I'll stay next to Annabeth until she arouses. Will just gave a ghost of a smile and left me sitting alone next to Annabeth.

          I gazed at her and took in her appearance. She wore a simple grey top with light washed jeans, but somehow it enhances her already beautiful features. I studied her face, she had golden honey blonde hair, with some of her princess locks coming out of her messy bun which framed her face perfectly. And I remembered earlier on, when she was introducing herself to me at the lockers she had stunning yet stormy grey eyes that had the look that she was smart yet sly. I knew i was rambling but i whispered to her unconscious figure "You look beautiful." I know it was dumb and useless of me to say such things to someone unconscious and someone that i barely knew, but i was surprised by her reaction. "Seaweed brain, what did you just say?"

A/N: I hope y'all liked this chapter! And if you did, just click the vote button, comment, follow and share this! Thank you for reading! ilygsm bye!

Dam_Percabeth88~~~