Silena X Charles- Saved

Riiiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! The loud "ring" of my alarm clock woke me up. My hair was a little messy from rolling about in my sleep. I hadn't cut my hair for a while and it is now long and messy. I decided to tie my hair into a high ponytail. It was the first day of school after the summer holidays and I did not want to be late. I rushed my morning routine and barely reached school on time.

My first period was AP calculus and I headed towards the classroom.

"Good Morning Ms. Cheryl!" I greeted my teacher as I sat down next to my best friend, Reyna Ramirez.

Soon, class started and my teacher said that we had new transfer students.

"Class, please let me introduce our new transfer students, Charles Beckendorf and Luke Castellan."

Charles's hair was quite neat, he had brown eyes and dark skin, while Luke's hair was blond and combed to one side. He had handsome blue eyes. Charles looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't place who he looked like.

Luke's eyes scanned the whole classroom and they landed on me. He sent a grin my way and sat down at the desk in front of me. I felt my face turn red and Reyna sniggered.

"Oooh looks like you have a new crush!" Reyna whispered and I shushed her. She just smiled at me like she knew everything about me. Well, technically she did.

Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, recess bell sounded and we started heading out of the classroom and into the cafeteria. Students were swarming like a stampede towards the cafeteria, and I felt I needed to use the washroom.

"Reyna, don't wait for me, I just need to use the toilet!" I sprinted off in the direction of the toilets and waited for my turn. Someone tripped me and I crashed against my nightmare—

Clarisse La Rue.

She looked like she wanted to boil my head. She regained her posture and dragged me into one of the cubicles and locked the door after ushering- or more like forcing one of the students out.

"Well, well. If it isn't the nerd, Silent  trash-can." She spoke like a whiny git and I tried my best not to laugh out loud

"What do you want, Prissy?" She scowled and to be honest I wanted to laugh so bad because she looked like a clown with tons of makeup covering her ugly face.

"You just embarrassed me in front of my new crush, Luke"

Pffft. As if Luke would date this dumbo who looked like a stupid clown.

So, I did the most sensible thing—

I laughed at her.

"How dare you laugh, you pathetic nerd. You don't even look nice enough for him to notice you." She shot back, venom lacing her words.

"So do you prissy." I argued back.

That was the final straw for Clarisse. She yanked my ponytail and almost stuffed my entire head into the toilet bowl.

Keyword being almost.

Our cubicle door flew open and I literally sang the campfire songs. Luke stood at the door, eyes blazing, glaring at Clarisse.

Brittney let go of my hair immediately and put on a sickly sweet smile.

"Hey hottie, let's go. This loser is wasting my time."

She glared at me like I had just forced her to eat live snails.

Luke growled at Clarisse and the smile on her face faltered.

"You touch her again and I will literally gouge your eyes out, clown."

Clarisse dashed out of the cubicle after saying "Whatever, punk."

Luke's expression turned soft as he looked at me.

"Uh thanks"

"Are you alright? Did she hurt you?"

I felt my face heat up.

"She almost introduced my face to the toilet."

He just smiled at me.

"I hope you're alright."

"Yeah, thanks."

"You look good," he complimented me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. No way was I even close to looking good.

So I just replied with a, "You look good yourself too."