3. Thaluke- Kiss in the rain

A/N: Sorry but this is not a Percabeth chapter, but a Thaluke one! ( Warning: May be crappy:):(

  Luke's POV 

I watched as Annabeth doses off under the shelter me and Thalia built for her. So, of course we were soaking wet, cold and we had no place to live in. Thalia snuggled on my shoulder, her cold skin brushing against mine. We were on the run for two weeks now, treating Annabeth as our own family. 

"What are you thinking about?" Thalia's question caught me off guard. "Huh? Oh, um I thought you'll be a great mom to Annabeth." I said to her and smirking. She blushed and replied: "Well Castellian, you are a great father to Annabeth!" Now was my turn to become a red tomato. Perfect timing.

I've like Thalia for awhile now, she is smart, tough, cool, brave and basically Annabeth's big sis. "Well, if you think me being Annabeth's little mom is cool, so be it." Her statement jarred me from my train of thoughts. Then, she grabbed me by my collar and her plump cherry lips crashed into mine.

Oh gods, 

Her lips,

wait,

Her lips are on mine? 

This surprised me so much that I didn't do  anything but just stared at Thalia. She took one glance at my face and muttered: "Oh my gods I'm so sorry Luke. Well, I, I like you and, um I, er thought that you may like me-" Her words were cut short because my lips were on hers. She ran her fingers through my hair and tugged slightly at the ends, which made me moan. When the kiss was getting hotter and when we were out of breath, only we pulled apart, and I rested my forehead on hers. Smooth, Luke, real smooth. Just as I was about to tuck a strand of stray hair behind Thalia's ear, I heard an excited voice said: "Oh my gods! My ship came true! Thaluke is real!" We looked at the speaker and said together: "Shut up, Annabeth."

A/N: How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments! And yessss!!!! we have THALUKE BACK!!!!!! Hope you guys like this chapter (i know, its crappy), Stay safe, vote, comment what you want me to do next, and follow! Shoutout to Blue-berry-any for suggesting this chapter!

Dam_Percabeth88~~~