1. New year

A/N : Hey, so this is my first fanfiction that I wrote, so there's gonna be a lot of mistakes (: (Im still learning) and enjoy~~~~

 Settings: On New Years Eve after the battle of the Labyrinth (after their first kiss)

Percy's pov

  I watched as Annabeth smiled at the sight of the fireworks that signaled the new year's arrival.

 "Isn't it beautiful?" Annabeth asked me. 

I mumbled something real stupid like "Yes, but you look better." 

Annabeth really looked better comparing to the time when we were in the Labyrinth. Unfortunately, it got me thinking about the time Annabeth kissed me. I blushed and Annabeth's cheeks turned bright red- or at least it looked like it under the moon light,  she was also thinking along the same lines as I am. 

"Seaweed Brain, wanna get some cupcakes?" Annabeth asked, awkwardly.

 "Um, maybe, um, yeah..." I blushed again, thinking about my stuttering, and Annabeth smiled. "lets go get some cupcakes." 

"Mmmmm, these cupcakes tastes good." I said and Annabeth laughed. I pouted. 

"What's so funny?" 

 " You got blue frosting on your chin!" She wiped away the frosting and what she did next surprised me. She kissed me.

edited 12/28/2021

ps: omaigods this story is already one years old!

Its a short one but I promise more next time! Thank you for reading! It means so much to me! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Dam_Percabeth88~
(all the characters does not belong to me)