13-15

I'm 8 Million Poor - Chapter 13: I have money - 1ST KISS NOVEL

Jiang Baiwan blinked, two blushes floating on his cheeks. Her eyes drifted a little, and she stammered: "This...Isn't this okay...Neither of us are so familiar..."

Ji Chen frowned: "Then you want me to come by myself?"

"Don't don't," Jiang Baiwan looked like a frightened rabbit, leaping back quickly, wishing to be far away from Ji Chen, "Ji Zong! Men and women give or receive a kiss, Ji Zong!"

Ji Chen didn't know why Jiang Baiwan's reaction was so big. He first looked at Jiang Baiwan in surprise, and then his eyes fell on Jiang Baiwan's arm behind his back: "Your arm."

Jiang Baiwan was taken aback, and she subconsciously took her arm out from behind. Ji Chen took the opportunity to gently hold her wrist. Suddenly, a bright red wound that was not completely scab was exposed in front of the camera.

The audience in front of the screen was all startled by the hideous wound. Someone immediately thought of Jiang Baiwan's fall from the roof a few days ago. It seemed that it was not as indifferent as she had shown.

"Why don't you say if you are injured?" Ji Chen looked at the wound, his voice softened unconsciously, "If you don't deal with it, it will be easy to get infected."

Jiang Baiwan looked at Ji Chen with a bit of regret, and the answer was as if the donkey's head was not right, "I thought you just thought..."

Ji Chen was carefully looking at Jiang Baiwan's wound, and didn't take her words to heart: "Huh? What do you think?"

Jiang Baiwan opened his mouth and felt that if he really dared to say something, he might have to explain it here today: "...Nothing, don't care about the details!"

Ji Chen raised his eyes and glanced at Jiang Baiwan, with a faint smile on his face: "Is there any medicine for trauma? It's better to deal with it."

Jiang Baiwan took his arm out of Ji Chen's hand: "Where there are trauma medicines in this place, don't worry, you can endure it after forbearance, you see it will be scabs, I pay great attention to hygiene, no infection."

With that said, Jiang Baiwan was afraid that Ji Chen would continue to be entangled in this question, and changed the topic abruptly: "Ji, you see where you are going to sleep at night, are you sleeping on the floor or I will use a table for you ?"

Hearing this, Ji Chen looked at Jiang Baiwan in silence. Jiang Baiwan looked at him straightforwardly and even glared at Ji Chen: "Ji, after all, I am a woman."

The audience in front of the screen was still immersed in sympathy for Jiang Baiwan for a second, and now he was amused by Jiang Baiwan.

【Don't say anything else, Jiang Baiwan's attitude towards life is indeed very positive. 】

[What was Jiang Baiwan thinking? Look at that expression, I definitely want to go wrong! 】

[Weld the door to me, no one is allowed to get off tonight. 】

"...It's okay, I have a way." In the end, Ji Chen gave up the struggle, "Don't bother you."

Jiang Baiwan nodded altogether: "That's fine, I won't be polite to you. We should have lunch at this point. Could you please go find some ingredients outside."

Ji Chen nodded, and stood up honestly and went out to find ingredients. He just walked to the door and was stopped by Jiang Baiwan.

Jiang Baiwan handed him a bamboo basket and hung it on Ji Chen's arm solemnly: "Take this, it's easy to get it."