26-30

I'm 8 Million Poor - Chapter 26: Like once became dislike - 1ST KISS NOVEL

With Ji Chen's actions, the aroma of spicy hot sauce gradually overflowed from the takeaway box. The scent of scent slowly drifted away, with Jiang Baiwan's voice, filling the entire office bit by bit.

Ji Chen took apart the disposable chopsticks, put it into the bowl and stirred it, picking up a piece of fish tofu. Jiang Baiwan looked at Ji Chen eating Mala Tang, but he was still a little nervous: "How about it? Is it delicious this time?"

Ji Chen slowly swallowed the whole piece of fish tofu, until Jiang Baiwan was anxious, and said, "It's delicious."

Jiang Baiwan breathed a sigh of relief: "Just delicious."

Ji Chen took another sip of the soup, thinking that Wei Dao was making mala Tang in Jiang Baiwan's small kitchen with disgust, Ji Chen inexplicably wanted to laugh.

Jiang Baiwan looked at Ji Chen eating with a smile on his face, and his heart was full of sympathy-the life of the rich is indeed very good, but it is too pitiful to have not eaten Mala Tang?

"What's the matter?" Ji Chen noticed Jiang Baiwan's expression. He blinked, thinking that Jiang Baiwan was also hungry, "have you not eaten lunch yet?"

Jiang Baiwan was caught off guard by Ji Chen asking such a question, and couldn't help but froze. She subconsciously reached out and touched her stomach-eh, it seems that she did not have lunch? It's just that she is in the Mala Tang shop, and the tip of her nose is full of Mala Tang. Now that Ji Chen reminded me like this, I remembered that I hadn't eaten yet.

And Jiang Baiwan's stomach also screamed "Guru", Jiang Baiwan's ears suddenly became red, and her mouth was hard: "Fortunately, it's okay, I'm not hungry now."

Ji Chen pursed his lips and looked at Jiang Baiwan, with a smile in his eyes. He pushed the steak in front of him to Jiang Baiwan: "Eat it, it's a waste if you don't eat it."

Before Jiang Baiwan came back to his senses, Ji Chen stuffed a pair of knives and forks into his hands. Holding a knife and fork, she looked at the steak whose lid had been opened, and she couldn't find her tongue for a while: "Is this... for me?"

Just by smelling it, Jiang Baiwan can feel the steak in front of him and his own spicy hot, at least the price is definitely not the same.

"It's just a piece of steak," Ji Chen looked at her with some surprise, "Why didn't you eat it?"

Jiang Baiwan didn't realize anything, she got Ji Chen's affirmation and started to cut the steak in front of her. When Jiang Baiwan took his first bite, he was so touched that he almost wanted to cry.

What kind of fairy steak is this, why is it so delicious, what are the things I used to eat?

I really can't imagine the happiness of the rich, and Ji Chen suddenly wanted to eat Mala Tang because he had enough steak!

Jiang Baiwan was chewing the steak for a while, his heart mixed with flavors, and Ji Chen also quietly ate the spicy spicy soup. For a while, the whole office was silent, and I could hear the slight sound of two people eating.

Ji Chen raised his eyes from time to time to look at Jiang Baiwan, his eyes were deep, but Jiang Baiwan didn't notice it, just concentrated on fighting the steak in front of him. This steak is full of weight and thick sauce. Jiang Baiwan's mouth was a bit dry. She glanced at the red wine glass not far from her hand. She couldn't help it, and finally asked in a low voice, "This...I can drink. ?"

Ji Chen originally didn't want Jiang Baiwan to drink, but seeing the expectant eyes of the woman in front of him, he suddenly changed his mind.

"Yes." Ji Chen also pushed the red wine glass in front of Jiang Baiwan, "Please."