41-45

I'm 8 Million Poor - Chapter 41: Joined forces - 1ST KISS NOVEL

Jiang Baiwan blinked, but did not react for a while: "...who?"

"Shui Lan'er," Luo Xiao repeated, "I remember she seems to have debuted recently, right? She is quite famous on the Internet, but she seems to love to cry."

"It's more than just crying a little bit," Jiang Baiwan muttered to himself, "but how old is Gu Dongcheng this year? How can he like Shuilaner? Is this age gap a bit big?"

Luo Xiao looked at her speechlessly: "Is this the point?"

Jiang Baiwan seemed to have discovered some earth-shattering secret: "I'm going...Gu Dongcheng is not only a scumbag, but also a lo*ic*n?"

Luo Xiao sighed: "It seems that when Shui Lan'er went to school, Gu Dongcheng had already secretly crushed her? I don't know this. Anyway, it's hearsay, you just listen to it, don't take it seriously."

Jiang Baiwan sat there thinking about it for a while, and finally said solemnly: "Luo Xiao, you promise me that if you have any gossip next time, you must tell me."

Luo Xiao couldn't help holding his forehead: "...I said it was gossip that I heard, don't take it seriously."

"It's okay, no one of the parties is here anyway. They can't hear it." Jiang Baiwan didn't take this matter seriously. She squeezed her eyes at Luo Xiao again, "Hey, you said Chu Yunhan knows this. Something? Will Gu Dongcheng go to Shui Lan'er these past two days?"

Luo Xiao's eyes flashed slightly, he pursed his lips, and showed a light smile: "Who knows."

——

During this time, Shui Laner has been busy with work. Chu Yunhan arranged a lot of good resources for her, but Shui Lan'er tried hard to persevere, but she was also a lot thinner.

Today, Shui Laner has a magazine cover to be photographed. While sitting in the dressing room in the backstage, Shui Lan'er looked at herself in the mirror, but there was a faint sadness between her brows.

The assistant on one side looked at Shui Lan'er's face from the mirror and couldn't help asking: "Sister Lan'er, what's wrong with you? It seems a little unhappy?"

"...It's nothing," Shui Lan'er sighed softly, "I just saw the recent situation of an old friend of mine. He seems to be in trouble. I am a little worried about him."

The assistant has been following Shu Lan'er for a while, and she knows what Shu Lan'er is in general. After hearing her say this, the little assistant couldn't help his scalp numb: "Sister Lan'er, don't worry, people always have to experience some setbacks in the world, he must be fine."

Shui Lan'er turned her head and looked at the little assistant. In her **** and white eyes, tears were already faintly flickering: "You don't know how proud he is. This person's pride is suddenly here. One day was ruined, and he definitely couldn't accept it."

"I just feel that I can't help now, which makes me really..." Shui Lan'er still shed tears after all, "I feel a little sad in my heart, really, just a little sad."

With that, Shui Lan'er showed a strong smile at the assistant, but her eyes were still red, and tears hung on the sides of her cheeks, which was quite pitiful.

It's just that during this period of time, the little assistant has really become accustomed to watching Shui Lan'er cry. At first, it was amazing, but now it feels nothing, and even feels some brain pain. She persuaded, "Sister Lan'er, I'm going to take pictures soon, so don't cry, your eyes are swollen and look bad."

Under the persuasion of the assistant, Shui Lan'er slowly stopped her tears. It's just that her expression still looks a little frustrated, Shui Lan'er sighed faintly, and said to the assistant: "You go out, I want to stay by myself for a while."