76-80

I'm 8 Million Poor - Chapter 76: Who is a fool - 1ST KISS NOVEL

When Chu Yunhan was brought in by the housekeeper, Jiang Baiwan and Ji Chen were shocked by his unshaven appearance. Jiang Baiwan looked at Chu Yunhan and barely recognized him: "...Chu Yunhan?"

"Jiang Baiwan." Chu Yunhan reluctantly suppressed his impulse and said coldly, "You said! Did you do what happened yesterday?"

Jiang Baiwan only felt that she couldn't shake a big pot with the lid on her body. Her eyes widened in surprise. After a long period of stunned laughter, she said, "Are you funny? Are your brains broken?" "

Chu Yunhan's eyes were almost red, and he choked up: "Since Lan'er got home last night, she hasn't eaten anything, and she's still groggy...you...if it wasn't for your ghost, how could she and Gu Dongcheng...and Gu Dongcheng..."

Chu Yunhan couldn't say anymore. He simply squatted on the ground and started to cry loudly. He didn't want any face and everything, Jiang Baiwan was dumbfounded. She was sore by Chu Yunhan's crying head, she couldn't help but stopped in front of Ji Chen, and yelled, "Hold me back!"

Chu Yunhan screamed at Jiang Bailai, and he shivered with fright, and his cries were instantly suppressed. Jiang Baiwan looked at him condescendingly with his arms folded, and said with a sneer: "You are quite good. Where did you read? Shui Lan'er was caught by Gu Dongcheng...that's my problem? Chu Yunhan, ask yourself. , Don't you have an idea in your heart?"

Ji Chen wanted to help, but looking at Jiang Baiwan's majestic appearance, Ji Chen suddenly changed his mind and stood behind her silently.

Jiang Baiwan didn't notice Ji Chen's actions at all, and she was going to be **** off by Chu Yunhan, a guy who forcibly touched porcelain: "Furthermore, you ran to Ji's house this morning, knowing that I live at Ji Chen's house. Now? When you have time to inquire about this news, why don't you have time to inquire about it, what did Gu Dongcheng do last night? What is the relationship between Shui Lan'er and Gu Dongcheng?"

Chu Yunhan was stunned by Jiang Baiwan's continuous questioning. When he heard what is the relationship between Shui Lan'er and Gu Dongcheng, the whole person shrank visibly, and then he whispered. : "Impossible, I don't believe it!"

"I don't believe it either." Jiang Baiwan rolled his eyes. "I don't believe it either. How did an IQ like your make our Jiang family bankrupt. Chu Yunhan, you come here today and I will see your head. Glow on the green, take pity on you, you can check what happened by yourself. I believe that although the Chu family is not as good as before, it is not that difficult to check, right?"

Jiang Baiwan snorted: "Chu Yunhan, I used to see that your brain is not easy to use. Ever since you are with Shui Lan'er, your brain is even more difficult to use." Then Jiang Baiwan took out and took it with him. I turned on a recording and played it back.

The recording was astonishingly what Jiang Baiwan secretly recorded when Chu Yunhan and Shui Lan'er came to the door together.

Chu Yunhan's expression changed all of a sudden. He squinted his eyes and stared at Jiang Baiyu, his fists were tight, but he did not dare to say anything.

When Jiang Baiwan saw it, she closed it. She paused the recording and looked at Chu Yunhan while holding her mobile phone: "Don't think of any crooked ideas. This thing has been in my hands for such a long time. I am not afraid to give it to you today. I know. If you dare to appear like this again, I will give this recording to Ji Chen."

Ji Chen originally stayed behind Jiang Baiwan honestly, but suddenly he was called by Jiang Baiwan. He was taken aback for a moment, and then nodded: "Yeah."