71-75

I'm 8 Million Poor - Chapter 71: Red long trousers and running shoes - 1ST KISS NOVEL

Jiang Baiwan sat on the ground. Although she looked a little embarrassed, she was always calm: "This is your plan? Gu Dongcheng, you are really opening my eyes more and more."

Gu Dongcheng didn't notice anything wrong at all. He was still immersed in the joy of success: "Sometimes if you want to be successful, you have to use whatever means."

"Then what if I don't want to?" Jiang Baiwan stared at Gu Dongcheng, did not dodge, but when Gu Dongcheng was about to reach her, he suddenly showed a weird smile, "Gu Dongcheng, your problem is to treat yourself too much. Confident."

Gu Dongcheng was taken aback for a moment, and then he felt a pain in the back of his head, knowing nothing.

Standing behind Gu Dongcheng, Jiang Zhishu threw away the thick wooden stick he picked up in his hand, his expression extremely gloomy. He had already been ambushing on the balcony outside, and naturally he heard all the words of Gu Dongcheng just now.

Jiang Baiwan sat on the ground, looking at his cheap brother, feeling a little bit in his heart. Jiang Zhishu made eye contact with her, then flashed away quickly, but walked forward and helped her sit up from the ground.

"You and Luo Xiao planned it?" Jiang Baiwan sat on a chair. Although there was some burning pain in his back, he still asked this sentence.

When Jiang Zhishu faced his sister, he instantly changed back to his usual soft and cute appearance. The other animal smiled harmlessly: "No, it's just a trick."

With that, Jiang Zhishu kicked Shui Lan'er who was holding his trousers aside. The medicinal effect on Shui Lan'er had already begun to take effect. She only felt that her whole body was hot and dry. After being kicked away by Jiang Zhishu, she was still twisting and groaning in her mouth.

Jiang Zhishu looked disgusted, he gave way to the side again, and then said pitifully to Jiang Baiwan, "Sister, you...can you forgive me? Look at me...this time it's still a help. on?"

Jiang Baiwan raised his eyebrows: "Wait until the matter here is resolved."

Jiang Zhishu heard Jiang Baiwan's mouth loose, his eyes lit up, and he became more diligent when he held Jiang Baiwan: "Sister, take a break first, I'll take care of it here, and we will leave immediately."

Jiang Baiwan looked at Jiang Zhishu curiously. He took out his cell phone and made a call. Someone soon knocked on the door. Jiang Zhishu opened the door. Luo Xiao stretched his head and looked inside. When he saw When Jiang Baiwan was in, Luo Xiao smiled embarrassedly: "Xiaowan, thank you for your hard work today."

Jiang Baiwan rolled her eyes, she got up from the bed and gave way to the two men: "What are you going to do quickly."

Luo Xiao didn't talk nonsense, he directly helped Jiang Zhishu lift Shui Lan'er onto the big bed in the room, threw her onto Gu Dongcheng, and let the two men hug each other here.

The effect of Shui Lan'er came quickly. As soon as she met Gu Dongcheng, she entangled her limbs. Jiang Baiwan sat beside her with wide eyes, watching with great interest. Jiang Zhishu saw his sister like this and couldn't help but curl his lips: "Sister, brother-in-law will be upset."

"Fuck him!" Jiang Baiwan's mouth was hard, but after looking at it for a while, he felt hot eyes, and finally turned his face away, "Okay, it's all over, right? Can we go now?"

"Wait," Luo Xiao stopped Jiang Baiwan, "The matter is not over yet, do you know if you have to do a full set of drama?"

Jiang Baiwan looked at him suspiciously, while Luo Xiao showed Jiang Baiwan a sly smile.