57

I'm 8 Million Poor - Chapter 57: Take a sharp turn - 1ST KISS NOVEL

When Jiang Baiwan got up the next day, the weather outside was gloomy. She hesitated, and sent a WeChat message to the college student waiter, telling him that she would not go to the store today, and trouble him and Wei Dao to look after the store. After sending the WeChat message, Jiang Baiwan threw the phone on the bedside table and fell into the soft bed again.

For some reason, Jiang Baiwan felt that his head was a little dizzy, probably because he was too emotional yesterday, and then he slept too late when he came back at night, which caused the whole person to feel a little embarrassed.

Jiang Baiwan didn't think much, he just turned over and fell asleep again.

Although Ji Chen slept late yesterday, he still sat in the office on time today. It's just that the dark circles under the eyes seem to be heavy, Assistant Xu didn't dare to ask more, just honestly report to Ji Chen. After Ji Chen finished processing the things on hand, he took time out and sent a message to Jiang Baiwan.

Yesterday, although her mood calmed down, it was obviously only temporarily depressed, and I don't know how she is now.

However, Jiang Baiwan, who usually responds in seconds, has not returned news of Ji Chen after a long time. Ji Chen waited for an hour. Seeing that Jiang Baiwan still didn't reply, he directly picked up the phone and called Jiang Baiwan.

Jiang Baiwan was lying on the bed, his head dizzy, he only felt vaguely as if he heard the sound of a mobile phone vibrating. She stretched out her hand dazedly and touched it twice before she touched the phone from the bedside table. When she pressed the answer button, she wanted to say hello, but was surprised to find that her voice could hardly come out.

Ji Chen only heard a voice like "Hey" coming from the other end of the phone, and his brows frowned: "What's wrong with you?"

"I...I'm just a little sleepy." Jiang Baiwan coughed twice before he could finish his sentence. She blinked her eyes dumbly and smiled: "Oh, I seem to have a cold."

"Okay, don't talk anymore." Ji Chen intercepted Jiang Baiwan's words, "You take a rest first, I'll be there soon."

Jiang Baiwan followed Ji Chen's meaning and hung up the phone. She pressed her uncomfortable throat and her temples jumped suddenly. She rolled over under the bed and soon fell asleep again.

When Ji Chen arrived at Jiang Baiwan's home, he knocked on the door and waited for a long time at the door before Jiang Baiwan opened the door. She was wearing pink sleepiness, with a pair of plush slippers on her feet, her eyes were still confused when she stood at the door, and her face was red. Jiang Baiwan sniffed, and it took a long time for his dull brain to realize who was at the door: "Ji Chen, you are here."

"You are sick." Although Ji Chen was a questioning sentence, he used a positive tone, "Go in, don't stand at the door, it's windy."

Jiang Baiwan entered the house obediently. Seeing that she was obviously different from usual, Ji Chen couldn't help sighing. He hesitated, but still grabbed Jiang Baiwan's hand and led her into her bedroom: "Go back. Go to sleep, I will pour a cup of hot water."

"Sleep enough, not sleepy." Jiang Baiwan pressed the drake voice, trying hard to make a sound of not sleeping.

"Then don't get out of bed." Ji Chen said so much, "I brought the medicine, take my body temperature first, and take the medicine later."

Watching Jiang Baiwan get into the bed obediently, Ji Chen went out to the kitchen. There was no hot water in Jiang Baiwan's kitchen. Ji Chen found the electric kettle. Taking advantage of the time to boil the hot water, Ji Chen turned out the thermometer he had brought and turned into Jiang Baiwan's room.