51-55

I'm 8 Million Poor - Chapter 51: Someone behind - 1ST KISS NOVEL

The atmosphere in the room was very embarrassing. The two parties were sitting face to face. Jiang Baiwan looked at Ji Chen's handsome face and didn't know how he called his father yesterday.

Maybe it's because of Ji Chen's strong financial strength... It's not wrong to call Dad if you think so.

"...Well, I know that I won't drink in the future." Jiang Baiwan shrank his neck, a rare guilty conscience.

There was a slight smile on Ji Chen's face. He hummed, Quandang agreed: "I should go now, you have a good rest."

Jiang Baiwan sent Ji Chen to the door. Ji Chen turned his head and saw Jiang Baiwan who was much more docile than usual, and his heart moved. He opened his mouth, and originally wanted to say goodbye to Jiang Baiwan, who knew he was stuck.

Jiang Baiwan was taken aback, and immediately looked at Ji Chen with sympathy on his face: "Are you going to hiccup again? I just saw you eat very fast when you had breakfast, so it's easy to hiccup."

Ji Chen's face turned dark, he held back for a long time before whispering: "I don't want to hiccup."

After speaking, he hurriedly said goodbye to Jiang Baiwan and left soon.

——

Ever since Shui Lan'er was threatened by Jiang Baiwan in the dressing room over there, she was in a daze, even when she was working. Today was originally going to be filmed, but as a result, a youth school idol drama was produced, and Shui Lan'er was alive as A Piao. The director really couldn't stand it anymore. He put down his notebook and asked Shui Lan'er to take a rest first, and now he would shoot other people's shots.

Shui Lan'er couldn't stand this kind of shock. Although no one was talking around, Shui Lan'er still felt that she was being laughed at. Heartbroken, she ran into the dressing room and locked herself in it.

Why, why is she always so not strong? She had already agreed with Yun Han at the beginning, and even if there were difficulties in front of her, she had to go up alone. But now she...

Xiao Wan's behavior that day must be because she was too angry, she wouldn't blame Xiao Wan, but seeing Xiao Wan's appearance, she shouldn't be willing to interact with her anymore. Shui Lan'er smiled bitterly—she lost a friend again. Even if Jiang Baiwan did too many wrong things in the past, she always regarded her as a friend.

Only now, even this friendship has become precarious.

Shui Lan'er gritted her teeth, she took out the phone, slowly flipped through the address book, and finally stayed on the one on Chu Yunhan. She looked at the phone screen, hesitated, and finally dialed the phone. The phone was soon connected, and Chu Yunhan's gentle voice came from the other end of the microphone: "Hello? Lan'er? Why did you suddenly remember to call me? Did you finish filming today? "

"Yun Han," Shui Lan'er reluctantly said two words, with a strong nasal voice, "I...I..."

Chu Yunhan immediately heard Shui Lan'er's fault, and his tone became a little anxious: "Lan'er, what's the matter with you? Why are you crying? Don't cry, there is something with me, you want it. Remember, you are my woman."

Shui Lan'er was sad and moved, and couldn't help it anymore, so she hugged her knees and started crying: "Yun Han, my heart hurts so much, I think I'm about to die."

Just listened to the sound of the collision of tables and chairs from the microphone, and then Chu Yunhan said: "Where are you now? I'll pick you up. Little fool, don't hang up, just let me stay with you. it is good?"