63

I'm 8 Million Poor - Chapter 63: Tacit - 1ST KISS NOVEL

There are still people coming and going in the Haochen Building, whether they are men or women, they are all dressed in neat and crisp work uniforms. When Jiang Baiwan entered the building in a casual dress, he only felt like he had broken into an unfamiliar one. The realm, and the surrounding environment is called an incompatible.

Fortunately, the young lady at the front desk of Haochen Group still knew Jiang Baiwan. Seeing Jiang Baiwan coming, the young lady at the front desk smiled at her. Jiang Baiwan hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "I'm here to find Ji Chen, please help me to speak to him."

The young lady at the front desk brightened her eyes: "Mr Ji is in the office now, please wait a moment."

Jiang Baiwan sat next to him and waited for a while. It didn't take long for Assistant Xu to come down to pick up the people: "Miss Jiang, President Ji is waiting for you in the office."

Jiang Baiwan nodded, and followed Assistant Xu upstairs. Before leaving, the young lady at the front desk gave Jiang Baiwan a cheering gesture.

Assistant Xu took Jiang Baiwan to Ji Chen's special elevator directly to Ji Chen's office. Assistant Xu opened the office door for Jiang Baiwan, and saw Ji Chen sitting at the desk with a slight smile on his face, looking at her: "What's the matter? Come to me suddenly."

Jiang Baiwan was stunned by Ji Chen's beauty for a while, but it was the sound of Assistant Xu closing the door that woke her up. Jiang Baiwan walked to Ji Chen's desk, looked at the handsome face, his head was hot, and took out the bank card Ji Hong had just issued to her from his bag, and patted it on Ji Chen's desk: "Here It's five million."

Ji Chen looked at the bank card calmly, sighed suddenly, and stood up: "Since this is the case... then I can't agree."

Jiang Baiwan:? ? ?

"Five million is not much, but it's not too small." Ji Chen pulled his tie slowly. He was originally a cold and serious president. At this moment, between his eyebrows, there was a bit of evil and awe-inspiring meaning, "Here you are. With a discount, I will have enough of these wallets for one month."

Jiang Baiwan finally understood, she rushed forward and stopped Ji Chen's hand: "No, right, right, this is just given to me by your father."

Ji Chen tilted his head, still very calm: "I know, I just made a joke with you."

With that said, Ji Chen naturally took Jiang Baiwan's hand and gently led her to sit down on the sofa in the office.

Jiang Baiwan was still a little confused: "How do you know?"

"I gave this card to my dad." Ji Chen glanced at the bank card on the table. "What did he say to you?"

Jiang Baiwan breathed a sigh of relief and told Ji Chen what had just happened in the cafe. After listening to Ji Chen, he smiled instead: "Isn't this great? Just take what Dad gave you."

"But this..." Jiang Baiwan likes money, but he has to take it in a proper way, "I..."

"What are we going to divide between you and me?" Ji Chen walked to the desk and picked up the bank card. "I am pursuing you now, so I should give you a small gift. Five million is a pocket spend Money, you can do whatever you want."

Jiang Baiwan shook his hand, restraining his urge to stretch out his hand in his heart, righteously said: "No, I am..."

Ji Chen put the card directly into Jiang Baiwan's hands without saying a word. Jiang Baiwan held the bank card, only to feel that his heart was bleeding. She gritted her teeth, and finally put the card on the coffee table: "Ji Chen, what do you think of me, am I the kind of person who can compromise with money?"