Celebration Of The Kiss~

"But i still like you aswell." Gikwang suddenly said.
You stopped walking. "You do?"

"Yeah, as i said earlier, you have something mesmerizing that no one else has. You're truly one of a kind, y/n. We've been through so much together in such a short amount of time. We became friends, fought, became friends again, and all the time i never lost feelings for you. Instead i wrote my feelings out in lyrics when the big fight happened. Whenever you're close to me, i just, freeze. Everyone admires me but i only have my eyes on you. But i definitely support you loving Junhyung... after all he's still your best friend and you've clicked with him from the very beginning. Just know whatever happens, i'm here to back you up."

Gikwangs words actually made you flustered.
"I-i don't know what to say Kiki..."
"Oh yeah that's another thing. Whenever you call me 'Kiki' i feel butterflies..." Gikwang said.

You tried to laugh it off.
"Gikwang, i do consider you a good friend... But also, i just wanna hang out with both you and Junnie... I wish he wasn't so cold."
"He was never this cold. I think he's just trying to impress you. Inside he's still the cute little nerd that i know."
You chuckled a little while you guys got to your seats in class.

Class was finally over and you walked as fast as you could to the exit so you didn't have to face anymore confrontation with Gikwang. You know having him as your boyfriend would be a huge privilege but you really are in love with Junhyung. You also didn't wanna hurt Gikwang because you were just building up the bond with him again.

However, you didn't know this would be the last time you would see Gikwang.

Writer's note: Gif isn't mine~

You saw Junhyung walking home in front of you.
"Junnie! Wait!"
Junhyung turned around.
"Y/n! Nice to see ya! Let's walk home together~"
You ran towards him.

"You'd never guess what happened. Gikwang. THE Gikwang literally just confessed his love to me."
Junhyung stopped walking and looked at you.
"Gikwang did WHAT?"

"Well, he said that i'm the one for him but he supports me loving you-" you smacked your hand against your mouth.
You weren't supposed to say that...

Junhyung came closer to you.
"You love me? Like for real? I thought you saw me as a best friend and brother."
"I do... but i'm really in love with you and i didn't mean to confess this way... i'm sorry."

Before you knew it Junhyung pulled you closer and started kissing you.