"JunKarma"

Junhyung walked away and you chased him. It seemed like one big cycle.

You having fun with Junhyung....
Thinking you love Junhyung....

Gikwang coming in and ruining everything....

You feeling bad for one another.... Sorting it out with Junhyung...

It seemed to never end. At this point, you were tired of it and didn't even chase Junhyung.
Junhyung looked behind him, slightly disappointed that you didn't follow him.
"Maybe she still likes Gikwang..." he thought while tearing up, but those tears were quickly pressed away by a state of anger. He rushed to Gikwang and pulled his arm.

"Why? WHY do you keep showing up when everythings going well between y/n and i?"
Gikwang was still in tears. "She felt bad for me because everything related to me is ruined now."
"Because your fake little tears fool everyone. Even i almost felt bad."

"Then why don't you?" Gikwang said.
Junhyung looked confused. "What? Feel bad for you?"
Gikwang sighed. "She felt bad because i told her i missed our friendship. Is that what you wanted to hear after this whole time of malice against each other?"
"Are you trying to become friends again? Because you can give that up after you've hurt me several times." Junhyung said while walking away.
"Junhyung-ah, wait." Gikwang said.
Junhyung turned around and saw Gikwang looking at him.

"I'm sorry. Alright?"
Junhyung looked back at him.

 Alright?"Junhyung looked back at him

Writer's note: Gifs arent mine~

"Out of all the times you could've apologized to me for spreading false rumors, making fun of me, setting a whole school up against me and making me feel unsafe in my own neighbourhood, why now? Because you coincidentally like the same girl i do?"

"No... but she really showed me a different side of you, the side of the Junhyung that i know and miss.

"I've always been the same Junhyung. You have become the 'face of our school' and that fame really had risen up to that head of yours."