Cute, Professional Idol Package.

As Junhyung went in, the judges looked at him up and down.
"Does he really have the qualifications we're looking for?" one judge said.
"We'll see." the other said.

"So, Junhyung, what is your talent?"
"I-i write lyrics and i rap... I'm a sub vocal aswell..."
"You write lyrics in this book right?"
"Y-yeah, i was working on a new song with a good friend of mine."
"Gikwang, right?"
"No, not Gikwang. We stopped writing ages ago when we fell apart."
The judges frowned. "You guys need to sort it out before we can decide to cast you two."
"W-we will. Don't worry about it, right now i will show you my individual talents."
The judges nodded. "Well, what are you waiting for then, young man? Rap for us!"

Junhyung too, hadn't properly thought out his audition.
"O-oh, rap? A-alright."
"Think fast, Junhyung. THINK FAST!" he thought.
Junhyungs impulsive choice of rapping one of his self-written verses became a fact.
He didn't even have a flow or melody prepared for that specific song, so it was freestyle but with existing lyrics.
He took a deep breath and started.

"Baby It's Late Night
Where are you going?
It's dangerous outside
Even if the sun comes up
I don't wanna let you go
We know all there is to know, we're all grown-ups here
We're adults now and we need to prove that
I'm rejecting rejection
Even your flustered eyes
Burn me up
My heart is like
that burning candle
The fire that has lit
Won't go off for a while"

Writer's note: Yet again, these are actual lyrics written by Junhyung. I recommend always keeping the lyrics written in this story in mind so you know what songs they are from later on.
Because the songs may or may not come back sometime... (;

The judges looked at Junhyung with an impressed gaze. Junhyung got flustered because of it, because it's his first time rapping his own lyrics out loud, without any practiced flow.

 Junhyung got flustered because of it, because it's his first time rapping his own lyrics out loud, without any practiced flow

Writer's note: Gif isn't mine~

"Ahhhh~ I was so nervous, i'm proud of myself now, SORRY!!"

Junhyung got all excited.
"Awh~ he's so cute." the judges said.
"As you probably know by now, we are gonna keep this book and read through it."
"Sure!" Junhyung said as he waved the judges goodbye and left the room.

Gikwang immediately ran up to him.
"What did they say?"
"Oh, you're really still here." Junhyung said.
Gikwang frowned. "Why would they say that?"
"No, i mean you. You are still here. I told you to go."
"No, i wanted to wait for you." Gikwang said.
Junhyung smirked. "They called me cute and were clearly impressed."
Gikwang smirked aswell. "They called me the whole idol package."
"We'll see what happens now." Gikwang added as they walked out of the big building together.

Meanwhile you laid on your bed staring at the roof.
"At this point i don't care what happens... i think they should just sort it out... they have a chance of debuting together as they always wished... and Junhyung is still salty... even though they were walking to the entertainment company together... i wonder how it went."

The next day at school you saw Junhyung standing in front of his house, ready to go to school.
"Junnie!!!" you said.
"Oh, hi y/n!"
You ran up to him and hugged him, which surprised him.
"How did the audition go?"
"It went surprisingly well... i wasn't prepared at all so i freestyled a flow with self written lyrics."
"Woah? From Black Paradise?"
"No... another song you've only read a part of."
"Oh, the love song, that goes something like, I softly hear your voice, your small and pretty lips, make me tremble, im curious. I keep looking at you, yeah~"

Junhyungs jaw dropped.
"How did you memorize all of that?"
You chuckled. "These lyrics fly through my head 24/7. I think they're pretty. But what was the verse you rapped, then?"
"I already told you back then, you hadn't read that part yet."
"Then rap for me. Let me hear what the judges heard."

"I can't."

You got confused. "Why not?"
"Just because."
"That's not a valid reason Junhyung-ah."

"Heyyyy Junhyung and Y/n!" you suddenly heard Gikwangs voice behind you.
Junhyung frowned at him. "You surely are in a good mood today."
Gikwang smiled. "Yeah, i really can't stop thinking about the judges calling me the whole package."
You smiled at him. "They did? Wow that's amazing, Gikwang! What did they tell you Junnie?"
Junhyung smirked. "They told me i was cute and talented. They were impressed by my professionalism because i hadn't really planned anything."

Writer's note: Gif isn't mineee~

Gikwang bursted out into laughter.
"So they could really tell you weren't prepared? I wasn't either and they didn't say anything about it. Guess i'm too professional if they didn't even notice it."
"Oh, what was your audition song?" you asked.
"I need a girl by Taeyang and G-dragon~" Gikwang said.
"Oooh~ i love that song!" you replied.

Junhyung looked pissed off. "Gikwang, what happened to the 'i desperately wanna befriend Junhyung again' act of yours?"
Gikwangs smile dropped. "That isn't an act, i still wanna be your friend. I just found it funny how we were basically in the same position. Maybe we're still soulmates, after all."
Junhyung smiled again and put his hand on Gikwangs shoulder.

"Maybe."
Junhyung sounded sarcastic, but you thought there might be some truth to it.

You wanted to break that awkward silence they maintained.
"When will you guys get the results?" you smiled at both of them.
"In a few weeks i guess?" Gikwang answered.
"Yeah, i have no idea how many people still have to audition."

The bell rang.
"Let's walk to our class together, y/n." Gikwang said.
"O-oh, join us, Junnie!"
"I'm good, my class is in the other building."
"Ah~ unfortunate. See you, Junhyung!" you said as you guys watched each other walk off.

"Y/n, do you still like Junhyung?" Gikwang said.
You looked at him. "I think i really love him, Gikwang..."

[Annyeong yeorobun~ Im back with another chapter!! How is everyone? I hope you're still hooked!!
Omg im having such struggles with adding gifs onto wattpad... I keep finding the perfect ones and then BOOM! It says that it isn't the correct size or whatever TT... LMAO
Anyways, i'll see you guys next chapter]