Avneil moment

Guys I've published a new story "It's love" please go and see it.

At night,

All the Khanna family was sitting in garden. Avni brings snacks for them.

The babies was in Swetha and Namita lap.

Diya:Accha hum kiya inn dono ko babies hi bulayenge inka koi name bhi to hona jaroori haina?

An: absolutely diya Di yaar kab tak baby bulayenge inn dono Ka naamkaran kab hai?

B:oyee udti chiriyao jara thand rakho. Humne pandit ji se baat ki hai kaal inn dono ka nahavan puja hai aur parso naamkaran.

Av:nahavan??

BD:Haan Avni nahavan ek puja hoti hai Jo bacche ki bhalai ke liye rakhi jati hai. Iss puja main bacce ke dada matlab Prakash baccho ke sath upar ek kamre mein rahega puja khatam hone tak.

(Well Maine kisi serial main dekha tha ye to sahi hai ya galat pata nahi😞)

Av: ohhh...

BD:humne Ali aur Rukhsar ji ko bhi bata diya hai iss bare mein aur Juhi tere maa baap ko bhi bula liya hai.

J:ji.

B:Accha to kal sab jaldi jaldi taiyaar ho jana thik hai??

All:ji Bebe.

Sw:oh gods kal kitna sara works hai. Babies aap dono tomorrows ke liye ready to hona. Kal main aap ki dresses choices karungi.

(Bhagwan English ki aatma ko shanti de 😫😭🤧🥺)

The babies makes crying face.

Sw:aree why ares u twos cryings?

B:aab Tu bechare English Ka pair tod de rahi hai to inn dono se ye dard bardast nahi ho raha hai.

S:Bebe😒

The babies started to suck their thumbs and start crying looking at Avni.

Avni took them on her lap. The babies starting to pull her hair and suck thumbs.

Av:shayad inn dono ko bhuk lagi hai. Main inhe room main lekar jati hu.

All nods. Avneil took them and leave to the room.

In the room......

Avni sits on the bed and adjust the pillow in her lap.

Then she removes her nighty and open her bra. Neil placed the babies on her lap.

She started to breastfeeding them.

They were drinking milk and pulling Avni's hair, playing with Neil's hand, hitting their hands and legs in air.

Neil chuckles looking their antics.

He looked at Avni and saw her exqusted face.

Neil's pov:kitna weight loss ho gaya hai inn kuch dino mein tumhara. Sahi kehte hai baccha hone ke baad har aurat ko khudko badalna parta hai.

Inn dono ki wajha se tum thik se rest bhi nahi kar payi ho.

Neil kissed her forehead. Avni looks at him and smiles. He also smiles.

Avni's pov:janti hu ki tumhe meri bahut fikar hai. Jab bhi tumhare aur hamare babies ke chehre par ek smile dekhti hu to meri sari thakan aur dard gayab ho jate hai.

Baas aab hum log hamesha aise hi khush rahe.

Neil got up and went outside. Avni frowns but then shrug off thinking he might have some work.

After sometime....

The babies were full so Avni made them layed on the bed carefully and wore her dress.

She was playing with the babies when she saw Neil coming with a tray.

She got up and sat on the bed. Neil placed the tray on the table.

He placed the pillow beside the babies so that they not fall.

He took Avni and made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her.

Av:Neil ye kiya hai??

Neil opens the lid and there was poha.

Av(excitedly):pohaaaa....

Neil smiles at her excitement. He took a spoon and made her eat.

Av: ummmm....Neill...ye bahut tasty hai...tum bhi Khao

And she also took a spoon and made him eat.

They finished their dinner. Neil opens another lid and Avni jumped looking the item..

Bolo bolo kiya hai??

Av:ice creammmmmm......

The babies stops playing and looked at their mother who screamed loudly.

Babies:😳😳

N:🤦🏻🤦🏻

Neil gestures her to calm down. Avni bites her tongue and looked at her babies who was staring her like they have seen a alien.

Author:🤭🤭🤭🤭

Neil to author:🤫🤫

Author:🤐🤐🤐

Av:sorry babies...sorry Neilu.

The babies blinks their eyes for a couple time and again start playing.

Neil shook his head in disbelief and gave a bowl of ice cream to Avni and he took another bowl.

Avni: ummmm... thanks Neilu.

She pecked his cheek.

After eating ice cream.

Av:lo ice cream finished.

Neil shook no.

Av:khatam to ho gayi aur Kaha hai ice cream??

Neil went closer to her lips and licks the ice cream on the corner of her lips.

Av(whisper):Neil babies...

Neil puts his hand on her lips and pointed towards the bed where the babies are sleeping peacefully.

Baas baas sab abhi par loge jaldi se target complete karo aur agee pado.

Aur meri new story check jaroor karna...

Target:50 votes and 1 follower